Alex Neumeister

Evans NY Mod (Slow WIP, unknown release depending on progress)

19 minutes ago, Yankee43 said:

Every asset that gets released will surely be a benefit to the community! It is all looking really nice.

Thank you. I should be releasing that relatively soon then. Also this should be the last picture posted of this unit for a while. How does everyone feel this turned out? Finally mounted the pump panel, cab, and chassis together in blender.  As always credits for the cab to Itchboy with the remainder created by myself.

Blender_ [C__Users_Alex_Desktop_Engine2Body.blend] 12_28_2019 7_10_47 PM.png

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Alex Neumeister said:

Thank you. I should be releasing that relatively soon then. Also this should be the last picture posted of this unit for a while. How does everyone feel this turned out? Finally mounted the pump panel, cab, and chassis together in blender.  As always credits for the cab to Itchboy with the remainder created by myself.

Looks awesome! 

2 minutes ago, Terrow said:

Looks awesome! 

30 minutes ago, Yankee43 said:

I will say, that is damn nice!

Thank you both very much. Not sure if either of you would know how to fix this problem but when I exported the new model to the game the scaling is all wrong and the rotation has it positioned like a skyscraper. Would either of you know how to fix something like that?

Just now, Alex Neumeister said:

Thank you both very much. Not sure if either of you would know how to fix this problem but when I exported the new model to the game the scaling is all wrong and the rotation has it positioned like a skyscraper. Would either of you know how to fix something like that?

Check your other post sir 

1 minute ago, Alex Neumeister said:

I saw your topic unfortunately I have absolutely no idea whatsoever how to fix that.

1 hour ago, JoshuaWoody said:

Ok, my Ge.tt account has been corrupted or something - I have now uploaded them to imgur
All images work for me now.... can you confirm that you can see all images THOM?

I traced the IP on this account to the spambots that were mass flooding this site. This is a bot generated post.

If you find posts that don't make sense, please report them so I can verify if they're human.

• Upvote 2

On 2/17/2021 at 3:14 PM, Adam21 said:

So are you basically doing all 7 departments for the Evans NY mod or what?

Yes I am planning on doing all of the departments. Evans Center will be the on map company however all other Town of Evans companies and some neighboring towns will be available as mutual aid. For example Eden Fire Department will be available for a tanker and Scranton Fire Department will be available for a Tower Ladder.

• Upvote 3

Quick update since it's been a while. Still making slow progress here. Here's the mostly completed models for the on map rescue, BLS ambulance, and both first response/traffic vehicles. Hopefully I will have more updates soon as work slows down after summer.

BLS Ambulance is by itchboy with my own texture. As well as Itchboys nForce lightbar

Ford excursion by Nnico with custom texture.

Ford expedition by itchboy with custom texture

Rescue body is by rafaell. Rescue Cab is by itchboy. Custom texture on both.