TheManGoesWild

Traffic Light Script(s)?

Hello,

Does anyone have a script that activates each traffic light individually for use on vehicles (eg scene lights, traffic adviser lights), I would of edited the "ilight/interior light script" but I only have the encrypted version

I mean being able to activate Traffic Lt. Red etc

It would only be for my personal mod, not distributed.

Its possible. Simply take Hoop's flashing lights code, but edit the function to be for 'TLT_GREEN' or RED or YELLOW.

void EnableTrafficLight(TrafficLightType type_);

enum TrafficLightType
{
	TLT_NONE,
	TLT_GREEN,
	TLT_YELLOW,
	TLT_RED
};

NONE disables all of the relevant lights that you set as scene.

You can have TLT_GREEN as scene, RED as TA, YELLOW as interior, but the problem is, that the code can only disable all of the lights, and not any individually.

• Upvote 1

Hum I having a problem with Dyson Brooklyn mod.  I have managed to redirect the traffic on most streets but the problem is when they go back to swap point  they struck at the traffic lights in the middle causing grid lock. i try to make a video any help would be great thanks.  Also what is the script for the traffic lights?

Hum I having a problem with Dyson Brooklyn mod.  I have managed to redirect the traffic on most streets but the problem is when they go back to swap point  they struck at the traffic lights in the middle causing grid lock. i try to make a video any help would be great thanks.  Also what is the script for the traffic lights?

Brooklyn v1 is not setup to redirect simply by enabling the command. You would need to re path every vehicle path with the reverse path too. Which is what is included in v2 when it is released. Thanks

7 hours ago, Dyson said:

Brooklyn v1 is not setup to redirect simply by enabling the command. You would need to re path every vehicle path with the reverse path too. Which is what is included in v2 when it is released. Thanks

I thought flipswitch games was in charge of the mod now, did the mod ever get a new facebook page?

Ok so the cars on redirect are reading the lights rear signal the back of the traffic light that is why they are stuck in the intersections?  Ok D i was just messing a around for a privet game let me know if need a little help w V2 good luck  

No there's no redirect path. In order for a path to redirect there must be a forward moving path and an opposite one both linked together. In v1 both paths are the same so it attempts to return the exact way it came straight into other cars following the same path