Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

Guys if you did not read we are working ons new version the size of the file will remain the same until we have time to change that I'm sorry about the size I didn't think it would be a problem cause it runs fine on my old laptop! But anyways we are working in a new version

Okay all well in good... HOWEVER... your first post still shows what looks like an active download link... If you don't want more people clicking on said link and then complaining that it is not working.. .Edit first post so that way you don't have the issue.

Hey guys I know iv been quite for a while because I personal life but anyways I will be working on stuff not this weekend coming up but next weekend!!! And I have someone adding models and new vechials but that won't be till he's finished with it anyways stay tuned!! P.s if anyone has unmanedge hamachi and would like to play a mod with me most likely manchester mod clan only version pm me to play!!!

Just keep in mind people this is a beta, it has been scaled way down to eliminate the size that so many people complained about. So the detail is not where I wanted it nor the units and features.  I think it's still fun to play and I welcome input. For those in the MA area its another mod to make it more home like.  No haters please..keep it respectful we have put a lot of time into to making a mod and it's not easy but it can be fun.