Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

Hey guys good and bad news :dry:  GOOD:I will be releasing current version as of now [Need someone to upload some skins for me pm me if you will like to help] BAD:Well JD CLARKS updates are not working at this time so only one version will be released as of now till further notice of updates! Download Link will be posted in about an hour! PS I have have been busy with football and school stuff so ill be doing skins and updates here and there but if anyone is interested on improving this mod pm! Thanks Modzzguy202 :police:  IMPORTANT>>>>>The download link i currently have has expired so slight delay until a new download link can be put up<<<<<<< There are also some known bugs in this mod!

Really dude stop asking on a release okay getting very irritating ..... The mod will be out when it is out.

If you have an issue with something, report it. Don't be playing moderator yourself.

Had you reported it, his original post would have appeared in the report and if a release date was asked for, he would have received the relevant punishment. It appears the post has been changed and whatever annoyed you, release date or not, has been removed. I didn't see the unedited post, so I can't take any action against what may or may not have been the original content of the post.

Have a cookie! Lol I can't stand it when people go on about release dates.

That's why it's against the rules! We know how annoying it is.

Now back to topic, and I don't want to see anyone else asking about a release date, or a download link or anything even remotely similar. I'm sure it will be released when it's ready.

@Modzzguy202: The title can be changed by editing the first post, or PM me and I'll change it for you.