Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

The Highways Agency/Highways England is only responsible for the core roads in England, not roads in Scotland or Wales.

I live in wales but I've seen highway agency trucks driving around. When we had the emergency open day highway agency officers were there. I think it's traffic wales who are in overall control but I don't understand the highway agency cars :c

Lovely lifeboat.

Random person, there's often highways England vehicles patrolling Wales, especially on the main roads. However, go beyond Newport then there's not one anywhere, just a hell tonne of police cars.

Highways England are running some major roadworks outside town on the road to England, however the road they are maintaining is considered to be in Wales.

Anyway Scott, love the light boat. I'd give it 10/10!

What about Ark Royal like the Royal Navy ex aircraft carriers

What about Ark Royal like the Royal Navy ex aircraft carriers

The Clarkson or HMS Fearless

Really, really sorry you two, did realize the perfect one for it - Great names though :) Knew I heard of Ark Royal before but just wasn't sure where it was from.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duxton Lifeboat Station's Severn Class "Jonathan Odell" in tribute to the Police Officer killed close to where I live. It can hold 6 Crew and 4 Victims (In-game that is, in real life it has a much bigger capacity). 

For the lifeboat station I will attempt to make something similar to a launch ramp (Using the method of a Boat Transporter from the original game) so it will feel like a whole extra service instead of just something to call in.

I8gioR.png

Looks great, will you add a coast guard vehicle to go with it?

WOW! The Coast Guard boat looks absolutely fantastic! I have never seen so much work go into a model of a boat in Em4! I have seen them launched before in my local area so a launch ramp would be awesome! This mod is too good to be true! XD

WOW! The Coast Guard boat looks absolutely fantastic! I have never seen so much work go into a model of a boat in Em4! I have seen them launched before in my local area so a launch ramp would be awesome! This mod is too good to be true! XD

Don't make the mistake of confusing HM Coastguard with the RNLI, Coastguard tend to manage much larger events and the management of marine emergencies (this means the people that dispatch the RNLI are the Coastguard; unfortunately our government doesn't see fit that we fund lifeboats).

Looks awesome though, good luck with making the slipway for the boat and stuff.

Don't make the mistake of confusing HM Coastguard with the RNLI, Coastguard tend to manage much larger events and the management of marine emergencies (this means the people that dispatch the RNLI are the Coastguard; unfortunately our government doesn't see fit that we fund lifeboats).

Looks awesome though, good luck with making the slipway for the boat and stuff.

Oh yea - I did know that.

Looks good, I like that you put Kent fire brigade on it