Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Interesting. Have you actually seen a SECAmb motorbike? As far as I'm aware SECAmb don't use bikes...

Im not sure if they do but I will be adding them anyway, just a extra feature. As someone said, not many mods have any way of fast travel.

Im not sure if they do but I will be adding them anyway, just a extra feature. As someone said, not many mods have any way of fast travel.

sounds good because normally the fastest way is by air

Speaking of air, I assume you plan on including the KSSAA helicopters? I believe they also use some response cars, one of which is a Volvo XC70.

Yeah definitely including that one, I can't seem to dig up any pictures of the Response car though, do you know of any place?

Yeah definitely including that one, I can't seem to dig up any pictures of the Response car though, do you know of any place?

post-35618-0-88565500-1425321199_thumb.j

It's difficult to find any. TACRFan found the same photo I found of the XC70, and I found a photo showing an older model BMW.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kertappa/11454301826/in/faves-isleofwightboy-/

If you're not bothered about 100% realism, you could make one up?

It's difficult to find any. TACRFan found the same photo I found of the XC70, and I found a photo showing an older model BMW.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kertappa/11454301826/in/faves-isleofwightboy-/

If you're not bothered about 100% realism, you could make one up?

Very true, in fact I may just add both of those Response vehicles :)

Would there be a choice of which dog you get out or not and will the police have sniffer dogs or not because I know that Fire and Rescue have Search and Rescue dogs.

KFARS will have the sniffer/search dogs and the Police will have ones that can chase etc.

Well, it's not Essex Police's helicopter anymore... they're all part of the National Police Air Service. Kent would probably be covered by 2: NPAS Boreham, an EC135T2 (G-ESEX) and NPAS Redhill, an MD900 (G-SUSX).

I wish they where not operated by NPAS as they want to take our helicopter from watisham and put it at East midlands airport

Top two pictures are of a BMW X5 Traffic vehicle.

Bottom two are of the two types of BMW X5 ARV's that Kent use.

p1HaqE.jpg

5i4C6T.jpg

wuDvX5.jpg

LyBANf.jpg

Wow they look great