Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Like a lot of the Police cars in Kent, but green! How come they are not the normal yellowy colour?

Because we're special so we get Ambulance green :D

Nah, no idea really! Just bear in mind that this is one of the older FRUs, the newer ones are the Skoda Octavia estates. Not sure if the panel is any different in those, haven't been able to be on any yet :(

WOW! Just wow! :-)

That's bad news, Bill, you don't seem to upset.

EDIT:

Sorry! My mistake, I read it wrong, I thought it said passed away, not passed out. Still, not nice.

Lol no problems :P I wasn't even sure what was going on to be honest, I was asleep because I'm working nights lol. But all is ok, they just passed out because their blood sugar levels had fallen too low.

Lol no problems :P I wasn't even sure what was going on to be honest, I was asleep because I'm working nights lol. But all is ok, they just passed out because their blood sugar levels had fallen too low.

Glad to hear they are ok as a diabetic my self I know what Its like

Hmm... never mind.

Maybe it's been asked before, but I can't remember... Will you be planning on creating stations like the fire stations in the L.A. Mod (open topped with certain units inside), ones like the London Mod (specific stations, but anything can be called out of them) or will you just leave it as the 'unrealistic, massive, all emergency centre' like it is in the un-modded game? :-)

Hmm... never mind.

Maybe it's been asked before, but I can't remember... Will you be planning on creating stations like the fire stations in the L.A. Mod (open topped with certain units inside), ones like the London Mod (specific stations, but anything can be called out of them) or will you just leave it as the 'unrealistic, massive, all emergency centre' like it is in the un-modded game? :-)

Yes it will be proper stations like the LA Mod, same for the Ambulance Stations and Police Stations. You can of course call extra units in too.

I don't know if there is a script out there already but what about a panic button for police, fire and ambulance. You press the panic button icon and every police car that's at the station and every police car that is on stand by will be called to the scene, also will the police station have only 3 parking spaces like the LA mod or will there be more because I allways wanted more spaces

That sounds awesome!

A panic button script does already exist, I think in the England/Coastal Rescue mod (or another UK mod). That would be a great idea! It could be in the get equipment section for ALL personnel and could be incorperated with the call (...) script from the L.A. Mod!

Hopefully there will be more spaces at the hospital and police stations, as that always annoyed me too. Or does Potty mean that the police cars would be inside (+ outside) the police stations (like L.A. Mod fire stations, and not like the L.A. Mod police station)?

Panic button should be available, in the script available it calls all patrolling vehicles and vehicles on "Standby" mode. There will a few spaces at the hospital, but not many because of the Ambulance Station that will be on the map, this will hold most of the ambulances. The Police station will have a nice amount of Units outside (The amount you would normally find at a bigger Police station), things like PO vans, IRV's, etc. Traffic vehicles will be at the RPU Base. Of course these units can be called in also if you need some extra help.

Panic button should be available, in the script available it calls all patrolling vehicles and vehicles on "Standby" mode. There will a few spaces at the hospital, but not many because of the Ambulance Station that will be on the map, this will hold most of the ambulances. The Police station will have a nice amount of Units outside (The amount you would normally find at a bigger Police station), things like PO vans, IRV's, etc. Traffic vehicles will be at the RPU Base. Of course these units can be called in also if you need some extra help.

Sounds great this mod has the potential to be one of if not the best UK mods out there

Sounds great this mod has the potential to be one of if not the best UK mods out there

Certainly does!

This sounds incredible!

If only I was an able modder, so that I could help you.

Having an ambulance station is far more realistic than other UK mods, the two separate police stations sounds pretty cool too.

Did you say this mod will get a new map or not, or was it a planned feature of a later version? Sorry, I can't remember.

:-)

Fan Banners

A few people have asked me about Banners and I finally got around to it :) This is only one of them but don't worry more will come. All Banners will be available on the First post of the topic next to their name in the Unit list. If you know how, it would be greatly appreciated if you add a link to this topic with the banner.

bZCNKe.png

Lovin' the new fan banner! Thanks, Pottyscotty!  :holdglass:

XTXTactics, simply right-click on the image and press open image in new tab, then copy the address from the address bar. When you go to edit your signature (under My Profile), simply click the add image button and paste the link. Voilla!  :xmas:

mine? I don't have one?

EDIT: How do I put the New Fan Banner in my Signiture?

Follow my instructions below.

One or the other. Your signature is now too big...

Sorted, NP. 

Lovin' the new fan banner! Thanks, Pottyscotty!  :holdglass:

XTXTactics, simply right-click on the image and press open image in new tab, then copy the address from the address bar. When you go to edit your signature (under My Profile), simply click the add image button and paste the link. Voilla!  :xmas:

NEW:

Once your at My Profile, click Edit, Signature and follow the above instructions.

mine? I don't have one?

EDIT: How do I put the New Fan Banner in my Signiture?

1: click on the link

2: right click the picture and copy the image url

3: go to my profile 

4: edit signature

5: click the square with the blue and green in it

6: paste image url

and then save your changes

One or the other. Your signature is now too big...

Could i have the new banner and both of my other pics aswell?