THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

Loving it so far! The skins and lights of ambulances are soo cool that I can't stop watching it.

My suggestions would be to cover the rears of the ems and fie capitans because of more space for equipment and also I would change the color scheme of the PD from black to some lighter colours, (blue,green & white & yellow)

And I have one question what PD units are you planning to add?

Loving it so far! The skins and lights of ambulances are soo cool that I can't stop watching it.

My suggestions would be to cover the rears of the ems and fie capitans because of more space for equipment and also I would change the color scheme of the PD from black to some lighter colours, (blue,green & white & yellow)

And I have one question what PD units are you planning to add?

Pd skins are going to be the way they are now and there might be some of itchboy's models as pd in the future

sent from my samsung galexy s4 mini

I like the PD skins, Although the Mustang needs to be resized... Its abit too big compared to the other vehicles when I was having a look in the editor.

It was already scalled to em4 size different model arthurs will scale to different sizes

Ok, I just played 2, 20 minute sessions and all I can say is wow.

That was the most hectic session of EM4 of ALL TIME.

I had a natural gas explosion and an earthquake active at the same time. There weren't enough firefighters in the world for the amount of fires I had. Half the map was burning.   :Oo

Great models, great mod, and just wow.

Ok, I just played 2, 20 minute sessions and all I can say is wow.

That was the most hectic session of EM4 of ALL TIME.

I had a natural gas explosion and an earthquake active at the same time. There weren't enough firefighters in the world for the amount of fires I had. Half the map was burning. :Oo

Great models, great mod, and just wow.

Sounds about like the multiplayer game I was playing earlier its meant to be challenging

any idea on release date

I would suggest you take a look at the forum rules. This is very much something you don't ask on the forum.

You've recieved the standard punishment.

yea when it's complete:)

Welcome to the site and best not to ask for release dates on the site;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you please learn to use the report button. It's not your job to play moderator.

i'm ok with it since i was going to release it today

Doesn't matter, asking in the first place is still against the rules.

well, very good mod! I found some problems: some ambulances don't have flash lights on buttom and Hazmat truck stucks when I called it out, and there are few hydroden in the airport area, others work fine, Awesome job!

What do you mean flashing lights at the bottom and the hazmat works fine ive played the mod all day with squad 55 members and I dont understand the last part do you mean hydrants

What do you mean flashing lights at the bottom and the hazmat works fine ive played the mod all day with squad 55 members and I dont understand the last part do you mean hydrants

He means there is no command button to turn on the lights I think. I can also confirm that the hazmat truck gets stuck in the station, with both the doors open or closed. But It is only V0.5 so its understandable if there are going to be bugs or things missing.

He means there is no command button to turn on the lights I think. I can also confirm that the hazmat truck gets stuck in the station, with both the doors open or closed. But It is only V0.5 so its understandable if there are going to be bugs or things missing.

ah i'll take a look at the ambulances  and as for the hazmat it works just fine i'm alt tabed out of a multiplayer game right now the hazmat dont get stuck at all it parks fine and dont get stuck

ah i'll take a look at the ambulances  and as for the hazmat it works just fine i'm alt tabed out of a multiplayer game right now the hazmat dont get stuck at all it parks fine and dont get stuck

Hmmm, that's strange, it gets stuck for me unless its parked in the wrong bay. I'll have another go and see if it happens again, it could have just been bugged the 1st time I played.

Hmmm, that's strange, it gets stuck for me unless its parked in the wrong bay. I'll have another go and see if it happens again, it could have just been bugged the 1st time I played.

It parks in the middle bay looking left from right station 2 staffs

Engine 2, hazmat 1, brush 2

Engine 2 gets stuck on the station door sometimes for me.

Also, the Hazmat gets both Engine 2 and itself stuck in the station for me. It freaks out when I try to call it out.

Fantastic mod otherwise. Scaled units look GREAT.

Engine 2 gets stuck on the station door sometimes for me.

Also, the Hazmat gets both Engine 2 and itself stuck in the station for me. It freaks out when I try to call it out.

Fantastic mod otherwise. Scaled units look GREAT.

Ive noticed that and I will fix that in V1

Ambulance 4 doesnt have the button to turn lights on and off.  That looks to be the only one though.

Another thing I found is that after rapid deploying, I couldn't remove the supply line from engine 4.

Ambulance 4 doesnt have the button to turn lights on and off. That looks to be the only one though.

Another thing I found is that after rapid deploying, I couldn't remove the supply line from engine 4.

Ambulance 4 is known and to disconnect try using disconnecting with all the firefighters if that dont work just use the rapid deploy command again