Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

Probably not, it would be unrealistic for the city of this mod, you shouldn't need it during single player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armored riot police water cannon is useable in single player.

game has three levels:

1) easy - patrol cars

2) medium - patrol cars, riot unit

3) hard - patrol cars, riot unit, water cannon

Agreed.  I believe the RCMP doesn't have one in their vehicle inventory.  What they will do is borrow some fire hoses from a Local Fire Department and hook them up directly to a hydrant and use that IF they really think it is warranted.

I very rarely use the truck in the game because I find it unrealistic for the north!

Quick question, in the next version are you still going to have some BLS cars in FS1?  And are you going to make it so we can call Paramedics so we can restaff the cars with the proper staffing at the Ambulance station?

Can't wait to see the new version man I have been playing a lot lately!

Hmmm possibly will look into adding staff for now you just have to go with either staffing them at the main FS1 which makes more sense in some ways because in Victoria we have the central reporting station and that's where every ambulance starts and finishes there shifts, or just replace the ambulance entirely

Not to sure what I'm going to add to replace the ambulances in FS1 might have another engine and a rescue or... Hazmat and a brush truck

Hmmm possibly will look into adding staff for now you just have to go with either staffing them at the main FS1 which makes more sense in some ways because in Victoria we have the central reporting station and that's where every ambulance starts and finishes there shifts, or just replace the ambulance entirely

Not to sure what I'm going to add to replace the ambulances in FS1 might have another engine and a rescue or... Hazmat and a brush truck

Yea... Usually what I do is just replace the whole ambulance.

I vote getting the Ambulances out and putting in a Hazmat truck :D

RCMP riot control vehicle

rcmpmisc040.jpg

Read bottom... Riot Police Vehicle during the G20.  More than likely not in inventory any more.

Yea... Usually what I do is just replace the whole ambulance.

I vote getting the Ambulances out and putting in a Hazmat truck :D

Read bottom... Riot Police Vehicle during the G20.  More than likely not in inventory any more.

I wouldn't say not in inventory anymore... it's probably floating around in a warehouse waiting for the riot of the century