itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

Suggestions:

> A 3D Tahoe/Suburban Name Emblem on the front and rear

> A 3D Chevy Mounted Bow Tie Emblem on the front and rear for both models

> A 3D Flex Fuel emblem

> A 3D GM emblem for the Front Doors next to the 3d name emblem

> A 3D Grille on Both Models similar to the one in Manhattan Mod's Suburban

It would give the models a better look instead of them being just in the texture

Suggestions:

> A 3D Tahoe/Suburban Name Emblem on the front and rear

> A 3D Chevy Mounted Bow Tie Emblem on the front and rear for both models

> A 3D Flex Fuel emblem

> A 3D GM emblem for the Front Doors next to the 3d name emblem

> A 3D Grille on Both Models similar to the one in Manhattan Mod's Suburban

It would give the models a better look instead of them being just in the texture

I dont think the average EM4 player would be concerned with the logos and emblems of a car when he is busy fighting fires, stopping crime and saving lives. I am not considering doing any of these things as it adds to my burdened workload.

Both SUV's now ingame. Interior, lights and doors coming up next.

post-58368-0-73514900-1406722318_thumb.j

I dont think the average EM4 player would be concerned with the logos and emblems of a car when he is busy fighting fires, stopping crime and saving lives. I am not considering doing any of these things as it adds to my burdened workload.

Both SUV's now ingame. Interior, lights and doors coming up next.

attachicon.gifEm4Deluxe 2014-07-30 20-07-52-30.jpg

Looking good itchyboy. Ready to get my hands on these for sure.

@Soldjaboy The Tahoe and Suburban I believe are going to have usable doors. The rest I am unsure but it would be great

But the final word shall come from Itchboy ↑ ↓

@tft.ct Ford Raptor and Velociraptor I don't think Itchboy would consider since its almost similar to F150 in body. (I am aware of the differences between the F150 and the Raptor).

@ emergency fan's idea of 3D emblems if you want them you can make them after the fact if it is easier for you to paint them that way with simple writing plates (2 polys creating a plate against the bodywork) with an alpha to mask out everything but the logo/writing... Imo I always just texture them as 3D lettering=alot of extra polies when this game aint GTA so you won't really see em cept in the editor or sandboxin anyway.

it isnt that it is alot of work, I can add them in about 30 seconds to a car with the method of a plate, the true 3d letters can add a bit of polygons to a model, and when you think of how many cars are in a mod it adds up fast.

@tft.ct Ford Raptor and Velociraptor I don't think Itchboy would consider since its almost similar to F150 in body. (I am aware of the differences between the F150 and the Raptor).

This is Raptor.

e25174a0a9016773016a043c78dda9a5.jpg

and  this is VelociRaptor 

1085840347.jpg

just kidding :laugh:  .... this is VelociRaptor

http://www.trucktrend.com/features/news/2013/163_news130519_2014_ford_hennessey_velociraptor_suv_first_look/

2014-Ford-Hennessey-Velociraptor-SUV-Lef

haha love the link message and sweet two more PD units for River Falls