itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Doesnt appear to have one

Hmm that's odd, I've done so much research on the steady burn lights and it all comes back to a California law that all emergency vehicles no matter what department are required to have a minimum of 1 red steady burn light facing the front of the vehicle, I've also found that the law was invented in attempt to stop fake cops or anyone that tries to play as emergency personnel but i don't know how true that part really is cause i know the law was made years ago.

Hmm that's odd, I've done so much research on the steady burn lights and it all comes back to a California law that all emergency vehicles no matter what department are required to have a minimum of 1 red steady burn light facing the front of the vehicle, I've also found that the law was invented in attempt to stop fake cops or anyone that tries to play as emergency personnel but i don't know how true that part really is cause i know the law was made years ago.

Maybe firetrucks are an exception because there wouldnt be such thing as a fake firetruck, especially a tiller ladder. So they made an exception for that vehicle. The engine responding with it appears to have 2 red lights on the lightbar.

Maybe firetrucks are an exception because there wouldnt be such thing as a fake firetruck, especially a tiller ladder. So they made an exception for that vehicle. The engine responding with it appears to have 2 red lights on the lightbar.

Like i said its a requirement but maybe tillers don't need them, As for the engine any unit can have 2 red lights but there is a minimum of 1 so some units might have 2 or 3 but it all depends on department SOPs along with any other city and/or county laws.

There are no exceptions. In CA the entire definition of an emergency vehicle revolves around the presence of at least one steady burning red light. It's a state law so it rings true for every agency in the state.

Often times, especially on older vehicles with rotary style lights, the steady burning light is a small light or two underneath the lightbar.

Perhaps the ALF tiller had one light and it was burned out in the video?

Corsair, I have to disagree with you completely on that "It'd be useful to make a map like..." comment. That's ridiculous to state. "Make a new map, so you can reskin a vehicle already in game and have a purpose for it, while there's already a crash tender in the game"

Please keep your suggestions useful

I have not yet spot the steady burn on tittler. But on engine 261 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viq-maJCi5U#t=14 Watch the light on the Officer Side (Front passenger) below the window. The two lights. below the window. the one that soild red when it off it those not flash. It steady burn.

Corsair, I have to disagree with you completely on that "It'd be useful to make a map like..." comment. That's ridiculous to state. "Make a new map, so you can reskin a vehicle already in game and have a purpose for it, while there's already a crash tender in the game"

Please keep your suggestions useful

Comments like *make x, y and z so that i can blah* are quite annoying. I'd feel better and actually be in the mood to mod stuff. Comments like the ones that were discussing the lights on the LaFrance tiller and Seagrave engine motivated me to actualy finish the lights yesterday.

@theparanoid

I have already discussed with Itchboy with the issue of the Steady Burn Light on the tiller. I have already mentioned about this on the same page. (Post #487)

@itchboy

Please refer to the Steady Burn Light on the tiller to Post #487. (It is steady burn on the Right Side facing forward, Top Right Red Light).

@theparanoid

I have already discussed with Itchboy with the issue of the Steady Burn Light on the tiller. I have already mentioned about this on the same page. (Post #487)

@itchboy

Please refer to the Steady Burn Light on the tiller to Post #487. (It is steady burn on the Right Side facing forward, Top Right Red Light).

I've already fixed the steady burn light.