Dyson

[Released] Manhattan Modification Standard Definition Project

I know that double posting is frowned upon, but I felt that this was appropriate and important to post again on here, since this is a NYC topic.

1236739_587332844642244_367351419_n.jpg

This is also a t-shirt, if anyone is interested in purchasing it, the money goes to the Leary Fire Fighters Foundation run by Dennis Leary which supports fire departments facing major crisis, I.E. FDNY post 9/11, departments affected by Hurricane Sandy, and New Orleans post Katrina among others, so it's for a good cause.

http://learyfirefighters.myshopify.com/collections/all

it seems like it takes a while between calls for something to start up again, even when i play on hard there still is a long time between calls. How can i decrease this time?

Open the file fp_params_endless with notepad and decrease the numbers for max duration between events and min duration between events

anyone had any trouble with more stuff recently? I had some bugs that made it unplayable all of a sudden.

1. could not pull the trucks out of the stations

2. got trucks out of ladder 21 station but after people block the road they only have the option to put on airpacks and nothing else. They cannot get back into the truck.

I didnt play anymore due to that, I was wondering if anyone else had those problems

EDIT: So I restarted the game and started the mod straight from the beginning instead of switching mod to mod. Apparently the game doesnt like that so I restarted from desktop and it ran fine.

Ok guys, the update is pretty much done, I'm really swamped for time lately as I've just gone back to Uni (or college for you Americans), so I'm hard pressed to find any time to work on the update.

Anyway I'll put it outas soon as I can, I'm really hoping to get Rafael to do some model edits to make the Tower Ladder a little less buggy, but he's rarely available either, so just sit tight for now.

x

Update

Finally got round to getting this update out.

3.2.SD - download

README

No previous version of the Manhattan Modification is required to run this mod.

This is 3.2.SD, if you have v3.0.SD please delete it, merging the two versions will result in
instability.

Credit :

Nnico
MikeyPI
Hoppah
ERSBerlin
FDNY8231 (Dave)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Known Bugs

Train sometimes cannot be removed by tow.

B9 parks in E54 bay if not sent back first.

Unfinished UI (due to time restrictions with Uni (College) work).

Occasional patrol issues. (Speed and getting stuck).

MOD IS NOT MULTIPLAYER COMPATIBLE

-------------------------------------------------------------

This modification is simply a substitute for the HD version, for players with computers that
can't run the mod. For the whole NYC experience download the full Version 3.

Mod Team

Dyson - Standard Definition Development and conversion.
Rafael
Marius