Dyson

[Released] Manhattan Modification Standard Definition Project

The download issue for me appears to be Internet Explorer 11. After 3 days of screwing around and it stopping at 72% everytime. The only thing left I could think of that I hadn't done is try another browser. Fired up Google Chrome and was able to download the HD and SD versions of this mod without any issues at all. Now to try them and see which runs better on my computer. 

I agree for those having trouble I too was unable to get a good download using IE 11..so I downloaded the game using google chrome with no issues.  Give it a try ..the NSA must have a back log on IE so they freeze the download. LOL..anything other than IE should work for everyone.

I agree for those having trouble I too was unable to get a good download using IE 11..so I downloaded the game using google chrome with no issues.  Give it a try ..the NSA must have a back log on IE so they freeze the download. LOL..anything other than IE should work for everyone.

The major problem for many people isnt the actual downloading of the game, it crashes for most of the people that get it downloaded... mine crashed within a matter of seconds... but yeah.... I really want the link to 3.0 if someone still has it?

The SD version is going to be revisited, but for now try downloading the latest HD version and deleting the mod:Maps/freeplay.e4m and see if you can run the game. This will force em4 back to the original non NYC map and may solve issues, although it wont be anywhere near as fun

x

I tried downloading again, it didn't work. I tried that above, it didn't work. Does anyone have a solution yet, I guess not since no one has posted it.

I downloaded/installed this last night and start to it I got to respond to a medical call. As I was sending the truck back to the station and the ambulance to the hospital/HQ I clicked on the minimap to go to the police units and it crashed to desktop. A suggestion for the SD version is to have SD vehicle not HD ones as that is probably the problem which is causing all the CTD :( I really want to play this by its not having it, every version of the SD & HD crashes for me.

I cant get this file to download through mega is there another way of downloading this file? Please anybody and can someone make a download video showing others howmto go about finding the files and how to download and extract them n I personally think it would help n solve most issues people are having here

you unzip the file . Then drop the entire folder into your mod file. no need to use the installer. :huh:

I dont know man, still didnt work. I try to load the mod for a long time and then I ctd because it says em4 is unresponsive

EDIT: now it loads but once i finish loading freeplay it ctd

I would like to know how to fix the traffic path because trucks keep getting stuck near by Police Station and we have many empty streets.

The map has several traffic issues, there is no traffic because the traffic lights are not long enough to let traffic though the points where they spawn into the map. You just need to change the last number of the traffic lights name  to a larger one to make the light longer, as for the truck issue you have to edit the spawn points the name of the path is traffic 6 i think  i just deleted all the vehicles that were spawning and added the ones i wanted. You can also move the path to accommodate larger vehicles such as trucks. You have to do all of this in the editor so you have to know your way around it.

On another note i like this edition better the map is more fun and the game doesn't crash  half way through playing, it just needs some small edits. 

The map has several traffic issues, there is no traffic because the traffic lights are not long enough to let traffic though the points where they spawn into the map. You just need to change the last number of the traffic lights name  to a larger one to make the light longer, as for the truck issue you have to edit the spawn points the name of the path is traffic 6 i think  i just deleted all the vehicles that were spawning and added the ones i wanted. You can also move the path to accommodate larger vehicles such as trucks. You have to do all of this in the editor so you have to know your way around it.

On another note i like this edition better the map is more fun and the game doesn't crash  half way through playing, it just needs some small edits. 

Yeah It doesn't crash. But I don't know anything of programming  :gruebel:

disagree... but I'd agree if it wouldnt crash as soon as freeplay finishes loading

Why is my game keep crashing was able to play it couple of time n now it wouldnt load all the way n half waymit crashes back to desk top meaning manhattan mod 3.0.2 sd not running an intel have an AMD just hadnit clean out back to new can run the manhattan mod 3.0.2 with no problem but not not the sd

Well I have this it work for two days now it wouldnt even load at work its a intel it load but froze right up home i have a Amd radeon no intel n I play it for a couple of days not it load halfway then crashes back to desktop I had my pc clean complete out too I re-download the file n the hole game still freezes up any ideas