Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

A script like this is already being worked on, but seeing another mod that has done this will help :)

I'm not familiar with that version at all, are you running as deluxe or normal? This mod doesn't have a deluxe option.

I know that this mod isn't available on the Deluxe Version, so when I load freeplay I select the normal map version, 'cause deluxe map says not available, but again I get the CTD after loading.. Is there any other AMD user with the same problem? I'd really like to play the HD version of this mod! :)

i STILL (since first version) have only 2 of all the sirens and new sounds in the game working. i can switch them until my fingers bleed and my arm cramps up but i won't get ANY sound. reinstalled new drivers and stuff, tried everything i can think about but i just can't make it work :'( 

unfortunately i can't enjoy the mod at all without proper sirens and sounds since it feels so "quiet" all the time :( :( :(

I've had 2 crashes, but I forgot to grab the log file, so I'll try and remember the details for you to try and duplicate.

1 - Responding to a robbery at Barns & Noble (don't remember the address), and sent my officers to "enter building" and game crashed. 

2 - Trying to get both ladder and engine 54 to leave building and a civ vehicle got in way, so engine and ladder got part way out and got stuck, game crashed.

Hope those help.  I'll try and remember to grab log files when I get a crash, but usually I go right back in to try something else.

I've had 2 crashes, but I forgot to grab the log file, so I'll try and remember the details for you to try and duplicate.

1 - Responding to a robbery at Barns & Noble (don't remember the address), and sent my officers to "enter building" and game crashed. 

2 - Trying to get both ladder and engine 54 to leave building and a civ vehicle got in way, so engine and ladder got part way out and got stuck, game crashed.

Hope those help.  I'll try and remember to grab log files when I get a crash, but usually I go right back in to try something else.

Thanks ill look into that one I think I had the first one once