scrivs

Welfordshire Mod (in progress)

287 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Water Carrier/Tanker have a roof monitor/deck gun?

• Yes
    • No

Welcome to The Welfordshire Modification.

A modification for Emergency 4 set in the fictional county of Welfordshire, United Kingdom.
In this version, take control of the emergency services that serve the towns and surrounding areas of Welford (to the South) and Rambleside (to the North).

READ THE TUTORIAL FIRST

https://mega.co.nz/#!5xllWZSC!K_bAX0zW-usDXfsPRZgAyRxDs9Jr6EHZX58F8VtW1Qg

No me Funciona la Conexion de Agua al Camion de bomberos ://

Imma take shot in the dark and say you are referring to the difficulty of connecting the hose to the truck. To connect the fire hose to the fire engine, you get the fire hose and click on the FRONT OF THE TRUCK. For some reason, it doesnt work when you right click the back of the truck like the other mods. Also to connect the hose to the fire hydrant, get the fire hose and connect the hose to the fire hydrant first then connect it to the truck. Is that better? That way you wont run out of water.

Does anyone know why my FF's can't access buildings? I got dispatched to a heat attack/cardiac arrest on the second floor. Dispatched both Tower Ladder and CARP, none could install at any buildings. When selected, buildings would flash with tower but no install command? Also what FF's can use the ladder? Is any or does it have to be certain types? 

Thanks in advance

-FFMeredith

Does anyone know why my FF's can't access buildings? I got dispatched to a heat attack/cardiac arrest on the second floor. Dispatched both Tower Ladder and CARP, none could install at any buildings. When selected, buildings would flash with tower but no install command? Also what FF's can use the ladder? Is any or does it have to be certain types? 

Thanks in advance

-FFMeredith

Yeah the same here.

What would be suitable is if the Pump Rescue Ladders could detach their ladders with two FFs and put them up against a building, so the FFs can climb them. How-ever this is extremely difficult to mod into a game where this currently isn't possible.

Yeah the same here.

What would be suitable is if the Pump Rescue Ladders could detach their ladders with two FFs and put them up against a building, so the FFs can climb them. How-ever this is extremely difficult to mod into a game where this currently isn't possible.

I dont recall ever seeing that in a mod :)

But sounds like a fun script

Before your guys get too excited. 

The car you are thinking about is this one:

http://redningunik.dk/uf/10000_19999/12443/153926a1264a5147fe8f17bff6827c4a.JPG

And it is just a small ladder truck which is transported on a towtruck. Copenhagen Fire dept. uses for getting into small alleys. 

In the mod it is a vehicle and in the real world there is a person inside it driving it. 

But the idea about making it a normal ladder isnt bad, good luck :)

I have a question, when there is a fire and my fire trucks are almost empty of water i am trying to connect a hose to a near hydrant, but that doesnt works and if i disconnect a hose from a fore fighter i cant attach it anymore to a fire truck, has anyone this problem too of what can i do to solve this problem?

Keep an eye on traffic on the road from the petrol station to the farm, the traffic lights cause the traffic to back up and units can't spawn on the map because the vehicle spawn has been blocked. Use the traffic officers to redirect the traffic, that should help.