scrivs

Welfordshire Mod (in progress)

287 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Water Carrier/Tanker have a roof monitor/deck gun?

• Yes
    • No

great work so far the mod looks great well done ps cant wait my son who loves em4 as well he cant wait but hes nervous case it dosent work on intel

He'd better keep his fingers crossed then

Hi all,

An update of the progress and some more screens for you from game play testing!

The map is nearly done, there is still a bit of work to complete but its well under way. Lighting needs to be completed for some of the vehicles too.

Below is some screens from gameplay last night. You may also spot a vehicle we've not showed you all yet too!

post-370-0-88808500-1378730554.png

RRV 921 (Welford) and Ambulance 302 (off map) attending to someone who has become ill at the bus station.

post-370-0-62036500-1378730611.png

Initial attendance of 14P1 (Rambleside) and 10P2 Welford, to a house fire on the new housing estate in Rambleside. Upon arrival an extra 2 pumping appliances were requested for Breathing Apparatus purposes, 14Z1 and 10P1 were mobilised, along with the command support unit 13C1 and a supporting pump from Seahouses 13P2. 

post-370-0-83872400-1378730641.png

Ambulance HART deployment to the incident. With an Ambulance Support Officer in his Mondeo RRV.

post-370-0-82116300-1378730664.png

"13C1 is now the command point for this incident"

post-370-0-03602900-1378730697.png

Due to poor water supplies in the area 16W1 (Hunsonby Water Carrier) was requested

post-370-0-99091100-1378730734.png

16P1 and 14Z1 deal with 2 houses that are well alight in sector 2 

post-370-0-36903200-1378730759.png

post-370-0-96362800-1378730787.png

Whilst the large fire in Rambleside is ongoing, 12P1 and 12M8 (Welland) who were standing by at Welford were mobilised to a fire on a farm in Welford. 

Are you guys going to include the limited water supply script??

Yes that will be included :)   e34p has recently made this compatible with the game, I don't have that update from him just as yet, which is why it doesnt reflect in the above screens.

Great screens guys but more off topic was travelling through welford today funnily enough in my other job as a truck driver and saw a sweet looking marked up evo 10 police patrol vehicle

Great screens guys but more off topic was travelling through welford today funnily enough in my other job as a truck driver and saw a sweet looking marked up evo 10 police patrol vehicle

Haha we didn't think there was an actual place called Welford, until I had a job there the other week too lol

Yes there is indeed a place called Welford the copper would not let me take a pic but told me it is a special accident investigation unit and ANPR unit that specifically targets commercial drivers lorry and bus etc. he told me this before he then cheekly told me he wanted to check my tacho and truck etc. fortunately I could show all was good there but certainly went over my truck well!

scrivs do you have an intel card

Right, I have spoken to Scrivs and I can confirm he does not have an intel graphics card. He has an AMD Radeon card. So we can not confirm wether or not this mod will work on an intel card, however I don't see a reason why it will not.

You will just have to attempt to be patient and wait till release to see if you can run this mod.

Seeing as you claim to be an armed response officer, I can assum that you will be more than capable of resisting to pester us with continuously annoying questions, some of which even include sob stories.

Some of the questions and comments made have really driven myself and Scrivs mad with frustration. I can honestly say now that I understand why mod developers get annoyed and give up with finishing their mods.

If he's an armed response officer, I'm the goddamn batman.

I think you guys just have to be weary that lots of folk on this form are.. Well children, such is the nature of this game, and with that lots of immature crap will come at you guys.

And it's cringe worthy to see but I wouldn't let it bother you

Also, have you guys managed to make it so fires can last a long time ect, like in the manhattan mod?

If he's an armed response officer, I'm the goddamn batman.

Also, have you guys managed to make it so fires can last a long time ect, like in the manhattan mod?

Haha that actually made me laugh out loud!

Scrivs is implementing this into the mod. He has done this in his own private mod, so it is something we will be doing. We have also changed the fire objects so that fires don't spread unrealistically.

Haha that actually made me laugh out loud!

Scrivs is implementing this into the mod. He has done this in his own private mod, so it is something we will be doing. We have also changed the fire objects so that fires don't spread unrealistically.

Hey, all I'm saying is no one has seen me and batman in the same room together.. ;)

But aye, back to topic, sounds awesome and a refreshing realistic change to the entire block burning in seconds, that always wound me up haha!

Hey, all I'm saying is no one has seen me and batman in the same room together.. ;)

But aye, back to topic, sounds awesome and a refreshing realistic change to the entire block burning in seconds, that always wound me up haha!

The fires are being edited, not so much that they burn for longer, but so they're more realistic, for example a house doesn't all of a sudden catch on fire and come out of every window and through the roof!