scrivs

Welfordshire Mod (in progress)

287 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Water Carrier/Tanker have a roof monitor/deck gun?

• Yes
    • No

Well it's the last day of summer the clocks go back.

Matthew...be paciant (will fix later) mods don't always come out when the creators say it will. Heck not even games*cough gta5 cough* what I'm saying is tho the more time people ask mod creators for release dates ect the longer it takes cause there not using there Valuable limited free time to work on the mod cause there not working on the mod...there here answering release questions.:) (again will fix this to make more sense):) (also sorry)

Myself and Scrivs had a bet on who would comment on it not being released this summer.....and funnily enough we both thought it would be the armed response officer haha!

Don't worry guys, we are working on it. But it's just the map now and we don't want to give it away hence why there hasn't been any updates.

Myself and Scrivs had a bet on who would comment on it not being released this summer.....and funnily enough we both thought it would be the armed response officer haha!

Don't worry guys, we are working on it. But it's just the map now and we don't want to give it away hence why there hasn't been any updates.

What was the bet? Did you bet money or did you do slap bets? :tongue2:

Just wondering, is the map a mixture of areas or just a certain type? (Residential etc.)

tbh i dont care how long a mod takes you guys have put a lot of effort into this mod and some times a long wait is always worth the wait its annoying to see some members always bugging modders with the same questions glad to see you guys are still making this mod and really looking forward to see this mod been following since the start and read all the posts keep up the good work   

Heys guys have seen that pretty much just map left just wondered in terms of the last update wanting the recordings I know you had a few of us respond not sure how many of us actually sent recordings in but have you decided by any chance who's recordings you were gonna use?

I know curiousity they say killed the cat but since not a cat more of a dog had to ask as am curious!

I wish people would stop asking for effing releases! It'll be done when it's done. And from what I've read it's in its final stage.

agreed but they will never stop mate:)...unfortunately :(