scrivs

Welfordshire Mod (in progress)

287 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Water Carrier/Tanker have a roof monitor/deck gun?

• Yes
    • No

I can tell you guys that, as a mod maker, asking/suggesting if a mod is dead because updates haven't been posted for a 4/5 weeks is almost as annoying as a question about release dates. These guys are busy, so I'm sure they'll work on the mod when they have a free moment; we've just got to wait and see! 

The mod is not dead.

I am waiting for Scrivs real life stuff to be finished so that he can send me the latest version of the map.

I imagine that once I have the latest map version, then it will only be a matter of a couple of weeks (if that) till release.

So we are waiting on Scrivs real life stuff to be finished, which hopefully will be in the next couple of weeks.

But I am sure you all understand that real life stuff is more important than EM4.

The mod is not dead.

I am waiting for Scrivs real life stuff to be finished so that he can send me the latest version of the map.

I imagine that once I have the latest map version, then it will only be a matter of a couple of weeks (if that) till release.

So we are waiting on Scrivs real life stuff to be finished, which hopefully will be in the next couple of weeks.

But I am sure you all understand that real life stuff is more important than EM4.

I have to agree and would request people be patient the team have been very forth coming with their updates and their mod looks great unfortunately people just need to realise this is a game and gaming comes at a very low priority over many other things people need to deal with in life like school, work, relationships etc etc. just be patient I am very confident this project will be finished and released it just takes time I also can not wait to see the released finished version and the result of their hard work as looks amazing so far but like everyone else I am also having to be patient and wait! The constant posts for updates just annoy the mod developers and the other patient followers who email inboxes get clogged with email updates over ridiculous posts.

Lastly scrivs and E34P can I say a massive thank you to you for all of your hard work guys the work looks brilliant and I know from the glimpes of the map in the photos of units been shown so far that your map work is gonna be amazing!

Just to prove that work continues on this mod, here are a few screenshots from the mod.

I hope you like them.

We are NOT going to be like many people who have started a mod then never finished or released it. This mod WILL be released. Please just be patient with us.

Kind regards

E34P

post-3230-0-05730500-1386958935.jpg

post-3230-0-38293900-1386958973.jpg

post-3230-0-00093800-1386958985.jpg

Looking good! Watch out getting a low pressure and a high to work without a decent water supply! lol

Haha good point, it was more that I couldn't be bothered to draw in the hydrant length. There's a bod with a length of hose setting up by a hydrant thought lol :P