scrivs

Welfordshire Mod (in progress)

287 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Water Carrier/Tanker have a roof monitor/deck gun?

• Yes
    • No

Just a quick note, I know we haven't updated a lot on here lately, but work is continuing at the same pace. I've personally been working on the map lately, hence why there have been no new screens.

Thanks again for your continued support

E34P

i hope you dont take this as me asking when i will be out or anything like that i was just wondering what percentage is the mod at :)

People, please stop asking things like this. We have been MORE than accommodating with updates, if we want to give information like this then we will, not because someone has asked for it.

We have provided a poster saying that it will be released this Summer, as far as release is concerned that is all you will receive until the day of release.

Update:

We now have all our vehicles sorted. We just have to sort out their scripts (eg sirens etc) and do their Ui’s.

But, in the mean time, here is a full list of the Welfordshire Fire & Rescue Service appliance that will be appearing in Version 1:

On map:

Welford – Retained

10P1 – Scania

10P2 – Scania

Rambleside – Retained

14P1 – MAN

14Z1 – Nissan Nivara

Off map:

Butterwick – Wholetime

11P1 – Scania

11P2 – Scania

11R1 – Rescue Tender

11A5 – Turntable Ladder

Hunsonby – Retained

16P1 – Scania

16W1 – Water Carrier

Kesmere – Retained

15P1 – MAN

15S4 – Incident Support Unit

Little Salkeld – Retained

17P1 – Light Water Tender

Welland – Retained

12P1 - Merc

12M8 - Land Rover

Seahouses – Wholetime

13P1 – Scania

13P2 – Scania

13C1 – Command Support Unit

13H6 – Chemical Incident Unit

Other

High Volume Pump

Sorrry but is there going to be water on this map and RNLI?

There will be rivers but nothing to justify the RNLI, we are considering it for a later version

Can't wait shame there won't be a CARP I like them anyways are you guys still going with the airport idea for V2? Just curious

Not sure, we played around with it and very quickly built a map but we weren't very happy with it, so probably not. Version 2 will more likely be a built up town. But nothing has been set in stone yet.

Regarding RTC's will there be more to do i.e stabilisation and glass management? As I've seen this done on Wegberg mod.  Also will hydrants be American type or below ground and accessed with a stand pipe?

love everything done so far and I agree would like to see more in rtc of maybe being able to remove the roof and the remove on spinal board for rtc's and maybe the stand pipe for hydrants but needs to also be kept simple as some of these realistic things have been made quite complex in some mods especially when in different languages like wegberg etc. but I do love the ideas given and everything you have shown with the mod so far so mainly this post is to say thank you and well done guys, I really look forward to being able to really explore and try the mod whenever it has been finished and released, but much as impressed on how quickly this mod is moving forward please also do not rush just cause people are impatient about release I am sure all would agree in the end that we would rather a fully functional mod than a bugged mod due to a rushed release to please fans

Here's another update for you:

Firefighters will be able to take their tunics off and then their helmets.

And there is a service station in the map.

post-3230-0-01030200-1375039822_thumb.jp

post-3230-0-81418200-1375039836_thumb.jp

post-3230-0-40343800-1375039902_thumb.jp

post-3230-0-04872600-1375039921_thumb.jp

What bout there pants/trousers? Lmfao

Lol

The idea is so that it looks more realistic for field/grass fires.

You wouldn't want to be running round in the sun after a grass fire in full fire gear!

I may of said this before but the best mod ever so far from what I have scene. Keep up the good work. Glad its going to be out by summer as I start Uni in setember and don't want to explain to my teacher that I am failing my cause because I have spent all my time playing emergency 4. Although I am doing Rescue and Emergency Management so may help. Lol  

Matthew can You stop with questions I know that you cant wait but they will give updates as and when they are ready.