FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

This is awesome so many units to choose from and map is pretty nice to. Few bugs but thats to be expected, only big thing I noticed was the lighting causes a little lag with multiple fire units on scene. Great work though cant wait cant wait for the mods completion.

I downloaded the mod but the Zip file keeps getting corrupted for some reason.Not sure if it is something on my end or not..I have downloaded plenty of files from that site with no issues.Only this one. I used a Zip repair tool on it and I was able to extract the files but they are corrupted.Has anyone else experienced this?

This is awesome I have been waiting.  I have been playing the Mod on an Intel 15 and intel graphics card and I have no problems with lag or anything.  I have been playing the mod for 4 straight hours and no crashes.  Your team is awesome.  I love this mod beta release.  I have no words to explain how happy I am.  Great job to you and your team

This is awesome I have been waiting. I have been playing the Mod on an Intel 15 and intel graphics card and I have no problems with lag or anything. I have been playing the mod for 4 straight hours and no crashes. Your team is awesome. I love this mod beta release. I have no words to explain how happy I am. Great job to you and your team

Agreed. This is the best mod out right now in my opinion even with the bugs..

Whats up out there thanks for the comments.  At this time I am currently taking a break for while for the Boston Mod.  Feel free to make changes or add ideas for the Mod make corrections to it.  There is no Face Book Page for this Boston Mod Beta.  However there are other Boston Mods with a Face Book Page.  I only uploaded this to 4 share sorry. I will try to get on Mega soon.    

This Mod Beta would not be possible without the help from other members, who have contributed there work models scripts etc.   Hoppah, Mike PI, Goog, CFD, Bama1234, Dyson, Rafael, Cops, Nnico , Shane Green, JGreene, and members who keeps this site going.  Remember Help each other out thanks again for your support.