Did you happen to use some of the reskins that I made and released? The Boston EMS box, MA State Police Ambulance, Rescue 2 and D-8 look identical to mine. Its just things I noticed. I put alot of time and effort into those and if you did use them I would at least like credit for them. Other than that I love your skins.

Did you happen to use some of the reskins that I made and released? The Boston EMS box, MA State Police Ambulance, Rescue 2 and D-8 look identical to mine. Its just things I noticed. I put alot of time and effort into those and if you did use them I would at least like credit for them. Other than that I love your skins.

I have used different models and reskinned I have not made anything new not that talented. I did some reskins but thats about it. When I release and getting some help all credit will go to those that I have used models or reskins. Not trying to take credit for peoples work just wanted a Boston mod. And I hope I dont offend anyone from by ussing their work. trust me you all will get credit. Im just putting our work all in one happy place. Boston. GO PATRIOTS

Hello out there JD and I are looking for help on the Boston Mod. We are looking for someone familiar with little script work and some mapping. Possible a molder for some changes to vehicles. PM if have any interest thanks for your support Boston Mod team. here is a small video of the work that is has been done thanks for looking.

http://youtu.be/zfSUSgo3Sd4

Agreed, this mod has really surprised me! Looks excellent and really hope it gets released, will Dyson's NY submod map be used in the final version?

thats an idea..will have to see if dyson is okay with it ut would be a better city feel than the current map. even though I like my map. lol

thats an idea..will have to see if dyson is okay with it ut would be a better city feel than the current map. even though I like my map. lol

I prefer the campaign map you used, it's far more dynamic than the LA map I edited, with bridges highways etc.

You can edit the texture of that map, they're all in the downloads section

x

I prefer the campaign map you used, it's far more dynamic than the LA map I edited, with bridges highways etc.

You can edit the texture of that map, they're all in the downloads section

x

Okay cool..thank you dyson appreciate it. I been trying to make some street alarm boxes to add..hit and miss with it but would be a cool idea since boston has so many. NY too just saying :) anyway thanks for everything.

Hello here is a small video of Hoppah LA 2.0 map. After math of a motor vehicle accident and mall fire with multiple injuries. Police Fire EMS units response thanks for looking. Thanks to emergency forum and modelers. Happoh , Bama , Shane Green, Goog, CFD, JGreene and any one else I misted. The Mod is making progress but still have a lot to due.

looks awesome! :D

Just played some beta, I think the Skins need touching up slightly and some of the lights are a bit overboard in my opinion. Apart from that and the fact that the Fire side of the game hasn't changed much from LA, I really like it.

did I missed something here? The mod is still a WIP right? :s