Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, FTFD286 said:

Hi guys, first off great mod, I love playing it. I just got a call for a brush fire and literally every tree or bush on the map caught on fire. I have a couple screenshots, but is this actually supposed to happen?

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/20160514123153_1.jpg.68f340f4519db9570cbef291e57d29ff.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/20160514123142_1.jpg.b642ede4f68ff754242cdd9a5deb8315.jpg

I think you gonna have to request some mutual aid.....lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Unit 42 said:

Hey, just wondering if that download has been made available on S55's website or on the downloads section here because I dont see it on both.

The EmP link has not been approved by NFK yet. You will have to wait for him to check the download and approve it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have noooooo idea about the brush fire, I have never seen or heard of that glitch. I am actually pretty impressed that that happened! If it happens again or anyone else has that happen then I believe there may be a problem. Honestly I don't know what would have caused that but I can try to see if I can figure it out.

 

Glad to hear all the positive feed back, and it's good to know you all are enjoying the mod. I am working on a small patch to fix a few important issues, as well as my friend is working on a program to make playing harbor city a much more enjoyable, and customizable experience 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Blackout said:

Glad to hear all the positive feed back, and it's good to know you all are enjoying the mod. I am working on a small patch to fix a few important issues, as well as my friend is working on a program to make playing harbor city a much more enjoyable, and customizable experience 

Hopefully you read the post I made about the possible cause of the arrest bug. As I said, it probably has to do with duplicate commands, or a conflict with groupID's in the commands. My experience in fixing it hopefully helps your mod out too. Nice work on the models, I am excited to see whether you are going to add more new models of vehicles to the mod.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did yes, I believe a member of s55 ha already pointed out a fix which may or may not be the same as you stated. 

5.0.2 will be released soon.

There will be a 5.1 and beyond that I am not going to say what will or will not be changed, mostly because i'm not 100% sure myself, and I have no desire to make a timeline for 5.1! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2016-05-14 at 6:37 PM, FTFD286 said:

Hi guys, first off great mod, I love playing it. I just got a call for a brush fire and literally every tree or bush on the map caught on fire. I have a couple screenshots, but is this actually supposed to happen?

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/20160514123153_1.jpg.68f340f4519db9570cbef291e57d29ff.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/20160514123142_1.jpg.b642ede4f68ff754242cdd9a5deb8315.jpg

Jesus, this fire got slightly out of control. Did you simulate the Alberta wildfires?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone else have the problem with random large groups of people gathering in certain areas?  They just seem to stand there and eventually the group gets so large it starts to block the road.

I had that issue a long time ago on the first pc I played the mod, said pc had rather low specs compare to my current what your pc specs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5.0.2 Has been released on squad55.com

It is an incremental patch so you will need 5.0.1 installed first before you patch to the current version!

 

Changes:


- Fixed arrest script glitch on female and male officers with and without vests, as well as SWAT officer

- Removed the "check victim" script for female and male officers with and without vests, as well as SWAT officer

- Added in FD/EMS and FD/EMS/PD scripts so users can change their game type until the custom script program is completed

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Mrtucker555 said:

i am a registerd member. i click the little blue arrow to download and i get a page with just gibberish

I just tried it again and get a pop up downloading then end up on mega page.  Do you have any extension or something that blocks mega?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Mrtucker555 said:

i am a registerd member. i click the little blue arrow to download and i get a page with just gibberish

On the page with just "gibberish" right klick and hit save page under. Select your location where it should be downloaded. Do not change the filename. It should be: "HC 5.0.2 Patch.rar". Got the same problem and it worked for me with this instruction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Firefighter Sipe said:

Are there any plans to add ALL the medical calls back in here... The only ones were get are Heart Attack or Stroke, and if you aren't there immediately they die....???? If not can someone suggest how I go about adding them...

go into specs/freeplay_endless,xml.

there are events inside this xml. note the labels 'EFPCirculatoryCollapse' and underneath, they have 'enabled'. If it is zero, it is disabled, if its one, its enabled. change it to one to enable it, 0 to disable it, depending on what you want/need.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/26/2016 at 11:16 PM, itchboy said:

go into specs/freeplay_endless,xml.

there are events inside this xml. note the labels 'EFPCirculatoryCollapse' and underneath, they have 'enabled'. If it is zero, it is disabled, if its one, its enabled. change it to one to enable it, 0 to disable it, depending on what you want/need.

but those aren't in the XML, I have tried that method because I know how to do that much. SO I go into LA Mod folder, find them, copy them, paste them into the harbor city and then I get no calls... However there is a "free play perameters" folder is that where I can edit this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly, I do not know what is in their mod, or how they set it up. Im just giving general advice that applies for most mods. If it turns out that they dont have those files in there, then you will have to refer to the mod author, because I have no leads or information to go on.

Most Em4 mods have the calls in the freeplay_endless.xml file. Same goes with the challenge, deluxe and _mp files. Ive not heard of any without them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...