The way I handled calling in all the vehicles in off map every time is starting a game, sending all units to the station, and then saving a game. This way, you start the saved game and all units are stationed. Just use this as your new start button for free play.

I just got the plane crash and at a bad time too...I was dealing with an earthquake and the plane just decided it wanted to crash into the water.LOL The plane crash is the coolest call.

I noticed something weird with two vehicles, South Station 6 ambulance keeps trying to park at South Station 5 and South Station 5 foam keeps trying to park at South Station 6

I have no problem saving/loading my games. Your trying to save through the main menu while playing the game right?

@Erfd- Yup.I wanted to save it so I didn't have to load a new game again and have to send the units to station as it takes a while, and the most difficult of calls always happens when I'm focusing on sending them to the station lol.

edit: I can save endless game freeplay fine. But I can't save challenge freeplay.

Also, I need some help with a call.I put it in the spoiler code as there is some spoilers to it.

I got a call for a serial killer, I looked everywhere, then I happened to notice he and the victim were on the roof of the bank.I used the rescue helicopter to get the victim down, but it won't let me get the suspect down.I tried using a ladder truck to get him down, but the fireman can't get on to the roof and the police copter doesn't work.How do I get the suspect down? lol

@Erfd- Yup.I wanted to save it so I didn't have to load a new game again and have to send the units to station as it takes a while, and the most difficult of calls always happens when I'm focusing on sending them to the station lol.

edit: I can save endless game freeplay fine. But I can't save challenge freeplay.

Also, I need some help with a call.I put it in the spoiler code as there is some spoilers to it.

I got a call for a serial killer, I looked everywhere, then I happened to notice he and the victim were on the roof of the bank.I used the rescue helicopter to get the victim down, but it won't let me get the suspect down.I tried using a ladder truck to get him down, but the fireman can't get on to the roof and the police copter doesn't work.How do I get the suspect down? lol

Just got that call 2 :/ he aint killed anybody...yet ;) haha

This mod is really great! But i do have some suggestions / bugs... please let me know if you can work on these.

- Foam and Medic 5 go to station 6. Other fire units seem to work fine.

- Path finding in the upper left and lower right corner is really bad, vehicles get lost / drive around the entire map.

- The medics do not carry EMT-bags by default. This is, in my opinion, a downside since they now can lift persons (so why use stretchers?) but even worse: they stop healing when a person is recovered AND do not look for injured persons by them self.

- The hospital does not work 9 out of 10 times. Stretchers do not step out the vehicle so injured persons stay in it causing vehicles to stay at the hospital also. This counts both for the heli as the ambulances.

- Other players, except from the host, do not see the bottles of gas laying everywhere. This is a big one that influences the game play in a negative way.

- Stand-by option: when clicking HQ or somewhere in the map; the sirens go on but the lights stay off while the primary light button is enabled (you'll have to disable end enable it again to active the lights).

- Vehicles coming from the hospital do not use sirens by default (same issue as above, but then for sirens).

- Prices for vehicles: in the beginning they cost like 100 bucks. When buying the prices suddenly go through the roof (45K+).

- Using the right mouse button on a fire vehicle enabled the lights or something instead of deploy, which is preferred.

- Shouldn't coroners be in the medical category instead of police?

- Same for the crane; is now located under fire instead of services.

I hope you don't take this as criticism, we love the mod!