bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

True, but in such a small town it would make no sense to have a separate first aid service, I know of many towns who technically have a first aid service (___ County First Responders and the like) however since all of the first responders are on the fire department it is pretty much the same. Remember a town of this size would likely have less than 20 firefighters total.

Not always the case, I know alot of small towns that have their own first aid squad. Its pretty common for alot of towns to have their own first aid squad, or they have a squad that covers say 3 towns in one. But as for youre second part, that is correct.. The first aid squad im on is litteraly next to the fire house so we have a few firefighters that are EMT's with us (I'm on the FD in the next town). It is common to see alot of firefighters that also run on the first aid squad. I've even heard some fire companies get dispatched for a driver to drive an ambulance for the first aid...

^^ Seems like a decent idea, probably more like a clinic than a hospital. A lot of rural towns have clinics that can stabilize most injuries for transport to larger hospitals. I know the clinic at the Grand Canyon receives patients, packages them and then loads them into the helicopter or ambulance from a larger hospital.

In this case maybe have a command for transfers out of the county to larger hospitals, just as an idea

Also this sounds kind of like my town, pop ~200 , we have a first responder service that is coupled with our Fire, I am an EMT and Firefighter so I go to all calls. We don't transport but offer medical assistance until an ambulance gets there. In our station we have a pumper, brush/minipumper, tanker, and responder rig (retired Ambulance)

BTW, this sounds like a great mod!

Thanks, sorry percentage is different now, he said 89 a few weeks ago so that's not up to date....

We are making progress every day. Today is one day less than yesterday. For a safe ball-park guess I would have to say we are at 89%. All we have left to go are the map and the missions/scripting aspect side of things.

I think you may be thinking of the RCMP mod.

"Be on the lookout for the release of the Montana Mod in the next few weeks! I'm releasing a semi-final version so that I can focus on my personal life for a while. Details will be posted in the thread soon."  posted in status updates by bama1234 Jun 23 2013 04:35 PM

It seems some of you didn't see this...it's pretty much self explanatory.

I know this is from the beta and the beta has flaws (that's why its a beta) but in the beta you get a error when you try to dispatch engine 1 using the battalion chief. Great work BTW I really enjoy the beta and an looking forward to playing the new version.

I know this is from the beta and the beta has flaws (that's why its a beta) but in the beta you get a error when you try to dispatch engine 1 using the battalion chief. Great work BTW I really enjoy the beta and an looking forward to playing the new version.

He doesn't really care bout the bug reports any more from the beta :)

ok thanks anyway

The beta is not as good as these versions, it was very old and really wasn't that great, the current version/development is lots better but i'm sure bama wouldn't mind i re-uploaded the beta yet again, and take it down when someone finds that link, haha. (Like JrFF said, it's somewhere being passed around a lot).

(Link removed)