bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

The mention of the end of June was an estimate. But I can assure you the release date is within weeks now. I'm in the bug shooting stage of development. Unfortunately a new map won't be included in this version, but edits to the existing map have been made.

The mention of the end of June was an estimate. But I can assure you the release date is within weeks now. I'm in the bug shooting stage of development. Unfortunately a new map won't be included in this version, but edits to the existing map have been made.

Awesome great news and I already knew that It might not be the end of june :/ haha lol

Is the new station going to be included in this mod?

Absolutey.

And to answer the other's questions, it will be on the LA map with edits.

Bama, are you including Rescue 3 from the old Beta? That rig was bitching lol

I'm still debating whether or not to include it, if I do I'll have to update the model and texture to make it HQ like the rest of the units. We'll see

I like your mini preview, the video is a little laggy but that's fine.

Yea i was downloading music and had my skype and ts up running too, thats why it was laggy, I have another one im doing that I wipl be finishing up soon and once bama gives me the ok I will launch it publicly on my youtube and post it here.

Yea i was downloading music and had my skype and ts up running too, thats why it was laggy, I have another one im doing that I wipl be finishing up soon and once bama gives me the ok I will launch it publicly on my youtube and post it here.

Sounds great bud, keep up the good work.

**Sorry On The Double Post**

Here are 2 small previews of the Montana Mod.

First one is a little laggy which I am sorry, I was running alot of programs when I was doing this but this one has 99% of the units in the mod so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HagcIU5aNhs

Here is the 2nd video of some of the units in action and on calls throughout the mod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNsR03-AZlY

Leave some feedback on what you think of the mod so far. bama has given me permission to release the video's of the mod which I say thank you very much to do so, also thank you for letting me test and do previews.

Subscribe to my channel if you like what you see to support me and everything I do.

Enjoy :D

**PLEASE NOTE** Not representative of final game play. Not all units shown may be present in final version.