rafaelmfernandez

I'll be here a while ;) Manhattan Mod

Hey guys , its been sometime. My expeirience with the Manhattan Mod (the good and the bad) has been like no other. I've made so many friends and had a great run. For this reason I'm going to stick around and keep modding with Dyson (I can't say anyone else because no one has stayed with us from start to end except me and him). Me and him really did the impossible a lot of times and I guess me and him are just a great team. Call it pure luck, but the one pm he sent me a year ago will have changed em4 forever. I'm here to stay and im putting my FDNY sim on indefinite hiatus. Hope it's good news. See you on Easter 2012 with the release of the Manhattan Modification

Cheers ;)

Rafael Fernandez

Manhattan Mod Team

Yeah we've planned out some mod related projects, but I'm still working on Miami mod my own personal mod and work with the London mod, but any future projects I hope to keep quiet and just release rather than experience community lashbacks again.

But yeah the new development project will still likely happen but I wanted to mod more gotta say :)

Yeah we've planned out some mod related projects, but I'm still working on Miami mod my own personal mod and work with the London mod, but any future projects I hope to keep quiet and just release rather than experience community lashbacks again.

But yeah the new development project will still likely happen but I wanted to mod more gotta say :)

thats good

Yeah yeah, I was pretty proud of the map but it didn't get much attention, not too fussed though hha

Don't worry, I'm sure everybody would like the map!

I think nobdy was visiting the topic anymore. I visited the topice because I saw your signature. Now I know it is still in progress! Good luck.