salvador.c

What american city mod do you want!?

Is Canada allowed? :P Take a look at Montréal!! Very cool city, very cool units.

Police http://policecanada....spvm/index.html

Montreal

I started a Montreal mod once, but got bored with the game along the way and then that task became a bit too overwhelming for my taste.

I submitted some of its units every now and then for the skinning contest. I'm not sure if I should post them anywhere else though... that'd just be a cruel form of teasing, as I have no intention of continuing my work on the mod, and many of the models I used were obtained through exclusive permissions that can't possibly be transferre Maybe we can work something out... Details coming soon.

So far, I had a pumper, a semi-complete ladder, an ambulance, the front end of a rescue truck, a complete (but apparently obsolete by a few years) rescue truck, two city police cruisers, two provincial police cruisers, and a barely repainted medic supervisor car.

OK.... SO... he said he already picked which one he wanted to do... so please stop giving him ideas

Maybe we're putting ideas out there for the modding community in general? Who says others can't benefit from this topic?

Don't play moderator, let the moderators have their fun. They do a fine job of stepping in when needed.

How about Elkhart,Indiana in based outta of elkhart county in Northeastern Indiana we have 7 fire stations and 1 hospital and a county and city police dept. If you have any questions about pics let me know i can send you some if you wanna see what type of apparatus we use as well as police cars we use..