salvador.c

What american city mod do you want!?

Not a poll, I am not going to do what the peopple wants the most, I want to do the best and the most well designed emergency units.

why not do something like my mod?

Las veges, Detroit, Boston and Washington oh and Chicago lol I better stop p.s what about the secret service mod

I'd like to see Chicago, they have many units to choose, I'm working on my spare time on something about Detroit, the motor city, but it goes for long...

Sorry wrong letters, my choice is Vancouver city

There is also a Vancouver,Washington,maybe the poster meant that one.Other than that Vancouver(Canada) police,fire and ems are represented in my project.

EDIT- whatever you do just make it something nobodys done already,we need another LA,NY or Las Vegas like we need a hole in the head.The springfield trucks are a unique colour and a breath of fresh air...

What about a large military base? Could include a big COOP Army, Air Force, and Navy base. Put a small dock yard, couple hangers (no on map runway) then have military dorms, houses for families, schools, stores, restraunts, etc.

Could have a variety of units:

Fire engines

Ladder Trucks

Rescue Trucks

Brush Trucks

Air Crash Trucks

Water Rescue Trucks

Ambulances

Chiefs

Military Police Squads

Security Forces Squads

Police SWAT

Could have units from different branches for example a Air Force fire station, Army Fire Station, and a Navy Fire Station.

Could have Army Military Police and Air Force Security Forces availible from a central station.

The ambulance could come of base from a non military service or an on base EMS service allowing fire to run all medicals.