heyheyhey

THERE IS NO INTEREST IN ONLY SKINS "MODS"

dear frenchy, as I'm sure our friends have already explained, your ignorance towards this game is completely obvious, so for that reason I'll be nice... Nah, I'll be mean

Actually, you know what, if you wanted to make this point and say were, even me, you'd have grounds. I mean no I haven't built my own mod from the ground up, but I worked with the NY mod team, as well as I'm building my own mod in between. You have done nothing. Come make this statement again when you've amounted to something, otherwise, STFU.

Any questions, feel free to PM me, or freak in this topic, I'd love to explain again

The most funny thing with this thread is

1. The 10 year old topic starter...

2. Norway mod and LA mod is the two best mods, not the worste!

And the funniest thing, 3. That both Mike, Voodoo and Hoppah are the most F****d up and funniest admins I ever seen! :D

Best regards a Swede that hate France... :)

All the recent mods, whose the last one norway mod, are NO INTEREST "MODS" and ARE NOT MODS but only SKINS.

We are sick of getting only skins mod, it does't have any interest.

The only AWESOME REAL MODS are ERS BERLIN, WINTERBERG, and to a lesser extent LA MOD, which have NEW MAPS, A LOT OF NEW SCRIPTS AND MOSTLY A FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM

Please STOP RELEASING SKINS without new maps, new scripts, and FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ERS BERLIN AS AN EXAMPLE !

We are REALLY SICK OF THESE TRASH

An EM4 angry gaming team !

If you don't like that kind of mods , don't download them and make your own mod.

He is indeed a troll. How do I know this? He votes for the separatist bloc party.

"I am leaving you, but others will follow, until Quebec becomes a country," Duceppe told despondent supporters, many of them weeping bitterly." - trolololol.

Now, i have something to show you... It's an actual lost footage of what actually happened during your childhood --

tumblr_lm5e371erp1qazkdco1_500.gif

THIS TOPIC IS FULL OF BURN!! This is fun but wrong and right at the same time.

1) This is right since a guy comes out of nowhere bashing someone telling him what for and that's awesome but

2) wrong because you're bashing frenchies. Why do that to people who have had this much bad luck from the day they were created? (crud, now i'm doing it haha)

All the recent mods, whose the last one norway mod, are NO INTEREST "MODS" and ARE NOT MODS but only SKINS.

We are sick of getting only skins mod, it does't have any interest.

The only AWESOME REAL MODS are ERS BERLIN, WINTERBERG, and to a lesser extent LA MOD, which have NEW MAPS, A LOT OF NEW SCRIPTS AND MOSTLY A FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM

Please STOP RELEASING SKINS without new maps, new scripts, and FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ERS BERLIN AS AN EXAMPLE !

We are REALLY SICK OF THESE TRASH

An EM4 angry gaming team !

So uh, where's your amazing mod just outta curiosity? You go make your own mod including everything you want and see how easy it is.

I was working on a mod at one point, and that even just stopped because it was hard work and time consuming.

It's a hobby, not a job.

hi guys.

Why so much hate against France ?

I do belive most of the hate is pointed at mr. "heyheyhey" atm.... :P

Don't let it get to you, all countries are beeing "hated" at some point?

Examples:

Europe: "americans are fat"

Norway: "swedish people are dumb"

Norway: "polish people lives in incomme from strawberrypicking in Norway"

Emergency-planet: "France has never won a war"( xD )

Hollywood: "If you are an german, you must be a nazi"

America: "Canada, well it's just canada..."

America: "Europe is hary, smelly and full of free minded sex"

Sweden: "Norwegian People are dumb" (they just copied the Norwegians since they didnt figure something new out... ergo... dumb xD )

The World outside Skandinavia: "Skandinavia?!? VIKINGS!!!" and "sexy girls" (sadly the last part, is just half true)

chrisblaalid: Xandarb is swedish!

So you see, people hate.. that makes us human ^^ we also love, but that's a whole other story ;)

Examples:

Sweden: "Norwegian People are dumb" (they just copied the Norwegians since they didnt figure something new out... ergo... dumb xD )

Holland: GET THE FOREIGNS OUT OF HERE!!

The World outside Skandinavia: "Skandinavia?!? VIKINGS!!!" and "sexy girls" (sadly the last part, is just half true)

So you see, people hate.. that makes us human ^^ we also love, but that's a whole other story ;)

Examples:

Chris! Norway copied Sweden ;) You are our little brothers and always a step behind us! :D

And arent Chrisblaalid from Finland? :P

Chris! Norway copied Sweden ;) You are our little brothers and always a step behind us! :D

And arent Chrisblaalid from Finland? :P

Watch your dirty little mouth :P Norway has allways been a great country ^^ Sweden looks like a giant turd, and Norway look like a mighty club ^^ oooh yeah

and if you ever say that I am from Finland again I will eat your cat

Watch your dirty little mouth :P Norway has allways been a great country ^^ Sweden looks like a giant turd, and Norway look like a mighty club ^^ oooh yeah

Location, hmm, South Norway, is that in Finland?

South Norway is NOT finland, finland is not even in norway... south norway is called Sør Norge... norway is a country that reaches from far north to not so far south, I live in the south part... damn... frustrating

I you think so ;)

Haha i mean Xandarb :P haha!

Btw, how do you know i got an cat ;)

Location, hmm, South Norway, is that in Finland?

Nope, is just a dot in sweden ^^

South Norway is NOT finland, finland is not even in norway... south norway is called Sør Norge... norway is a country that reaches from far north to not so far south, I live in the south part... damn... frustrating

Omg, don't take it that serious. ;) I was just kidding. Because you said that you don't want to be called Finnish.

And ofcourse I know what south Norway is. Just the south of finla..uh Norway! ;)

Omg, don't take it that serious. ;) I was just kidding. Because you said that you don't want to be called Finnish.

And ofcourse I know what south Norway is. Just the south of finla..uh Norway! ;)

I want to call you a bitch :P but then I am crossing the line.. no worries.. Finland isn't a bad country..

Sweden is xD

Nah, enough... I love sweden, I go there every year.. several times ^^ cheap siggarettes, alcohol and meat ^^ Who doesnt love sweden? xD Never been to Finland, maybe I'll join Bam next year for Ragnarock ^^

I want to call you a bitch :P but then I am crossing the line.. no worries.. Finland isn't a bad country.. Sweden is xD

Nah, enough... I love sweden, I go there every year.. several times ^^ cheap siggarettes, alcohol and meat ^^ Who doesnt love sweden? xD Never been to Finland, maybe I'll join Bam next year for Ragnarock ^^

Haha, I like it all, Finland Sweden, Norway, Danmark. Don't care. I'd like to go to these countrys, but don't where to go first..:(

Good Night. ;)

Examples:

#%&%&!!!!

I..

AM...

FROM...

FINLAND!!!

Swedish speaking Finns are FINNS not Swedes! We live in Finland you know! You freaking tallefjant! :mad22: :mad22: :mad22:

http://en.wikipedia....-speaking_Finns

"blah,blah ...defined the Swedish-speaking Finns as a people who express Finnish identity in the Swedish language."