heyheyhey

THERE IS NO INTEREST IN ONLY SKINS "MODS"

All the recent mods, whose the last one norway mod, are NO INTEREST "MODS" and ARE NOT MODS but only SKINS.

We are sick of getting only skins mod, it does't have any interest.

The only AWESOME REAL MODS are ERS BERLIN, WINTERBERG, and to a lesser extent LA MOD, which have NEW MAPS, A LOT OF NEW SCRIPTS AND MOSTLY A FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM

Please STOP RELEASING SKINS without new maps, new scripts, and FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ERS BERLIN AS AN EXAMPLE !

We are REALLY SICK OF THESE TRASH

An EM4 angry gaming team !

If you don't like the mods then don't play them !

just try ERS BERLIN and you'll figure out they are almost the lonely ones who made a HUGE work. ALL IN THIS MOD IS NOT LIKE THE ORIGINAL GAME, map, scripts, and DISPATCH SYSTEM

AND HOPPAH, BERLIN HAS NEVER CRASHED OUR GAME !

Just have a look before you believe you do good work

I'm not here to do an advertisement for ERS Berlin but it's to make you understand that your mods are realy far from ERS Berlin, and it's sad !!

*Watches vid and notices the empty streets.

Was everyone in their shelters again because of an air raid alarm or something? No honestly, I don't see why a new interface with huge icons for nearly blind people would make the game better.

just try ERS BERLIN and you'll figure out they are almost the lonely ones who made a HUGE work. ALL IN THIS MOD IS NOT LIKE THE ORIGINAL GAME, map, scripts, and DISPATCH SYSTEM

AND IT HAS NEVER CRASHED THE GAME FOR US !

Just have a look before believing you do good work

I'm not here to do an advertisement for ERS Berlin but it's to make you understand that your mods are realy far from ERS Berlin, and it's sad !!

We updated your title for ya=)

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but is that the ORIGINAL police station wagon? Enough said on that one...

We all know french computers crash so much it's difficult to say if it was the computer or the mods you play.

Et voilà pourquoi au Québec, on dit "Maudits Français!"

Si t'as envie de faire chier les gens, va faire un tour dehors et fais chier un de tes concitoyens au hasard sur la rue. Pour autant que de se faire chier, ça se passe strictement entre Français, nous on a la paix et donc on s'en fout.

Mais si tu continues à venir déverser tes conneries ici, je vais m'occuper de toi personnellement. Parce que je sais que tu peux me comprendre si je dis quelque chose d'horrible et terrifiant alors que tous les autres ici ne pigent que dalle.

Mon cher ami, continue à faire le guignol et je peux te garantir que toi et moi, on va en virer une tabarnak. :sporty:

OK, thought I d jump in on this merely to improve some much needed debating skills.

First of all, try using English, capital letters and punctuation correctly when trying to make a point, you may be a 'Frenchie' but you're in an English forum.

Secondly, ERS Berlin (I guess you've figured out) is a completely different Mod to the LA one and the Winterberg one and the London one etc. They offer different things having been made by different people of differing skill levels for different audiences. If ALL mods had the different dispatch system and ALL possible scripts then they'd be identical in basics, only models and skins would be different. Most mods aim to add another country's units to a very German looking game, making a German mod (theoretically) should be easier.

"I'm not here to do an advertisement for ERS Berlin", so why mention them at every turn? "it's to make you understand that your mods are realy far from ERS Berlin, and it's sad !!" Define "you", this community that you're part of now or some mythical council of mod-makers whose only purpose in life is to irritate you with (in your opinion) sub-standard mods? Also, you seem to suggest ERS Berlin was knocked together in a few hours, I suspect it was in its near final stages (after years of development) when you first heard of it. The Norway mod that you hate so much has been out months, how do you know that it won't develop into something that far surpasses anything else? Finally, the ERS Berlin mod is now dead, the makers are not adding anything major to it, so some the bugs will remain unfixed. And it won't run on all computers without fail. My computer won't allow me to even download the file, let alone try to play it.

Finally, who are you to judge interest of others? Just because you're so far up your own arse you don't know whether to speak or fart.

The OC-D

P.S. WW2 French Military Sale: Rifles - Not used, only dropped once.

All the recent mods, whose the last one norway mod, are NO INTEREST "MODS" and ARE NOT MODS but only SKINS.

The only AWESOME REAL MODS are ERS BERLIN, WINTERBERG, and to a lesser extent LA MOD, which have NEW MAPS, A LOT OF NEW SCRIPTS AND MOSTLY A FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM

Please STOP RELEASING SKINS without new maps, new scripts, and FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ERS BERLIN AS AN EXAMPLE !

We are REALLY SICK OF THESE TRASH

An EM4 angry gaming team !

So we have a whole team of trolls here??

Exciting..

First of all, try using English, capital letters and punctuation correctly when trying to make a point, you may be a 'Frenchie' but you're in an English forum.

Sorry, that was me trying to get a message accross to our friend over there. For the record, I'm a French Canadian, and even we think the French can come accross as pompous and arrogant. So I figured I'd let him know in a language to which he is familiar.

BTW... Google Translator is your friend if you really want to know what I said, although some of this stuff may turn out to be completely nonsensical.

I wasn't talking to you Voodoo, you used good English and good French, I checked it, it came across enough. You can speak Double Dutch for all I care, it took me so long to write my reply I didn't even see your post. I was referring to d*ckhead up there, and his A-Team of Superknobs.

The OC-D

and to a lesser extent LA MOD

1. That was kind of rude of you to say... :angry:

Yes its built on a mod, and by my meaning the greatest mod... not to suck up Hoppahs ass, but the LA Mod keeps the elegance from the original game... And the Berlin thing rapes the original game so far up the ass were the light has never been seen or will ever be...

Don't get me wrong, it's a good mod... but personally, the LA Mod is the reason why I continued to play EM... And will allways be my favorite mod, even though I made NoMod... I still play LA Mod on a regular basis.. Important to have multiple choices... AND one more thing, EMS Berlin... not on my list ;)

LA, NY and NoMod ftw *thumbs up and the middle finger to you*

2. When I read your first post, my head filled up with norwegian "folk tales" that never should be translated... I will not write them down, in danger of google translate doing it's job... but let me just point out that every letter in the words I were thinking... Fits you ^^

3. Why don't you and your team build a mod yourself instead of whining about others?

:danke:

I love this kind of topics.

After reading a few posts. I saw Mikeypi. Later Hoppah.

That means gifs and pictures. :)

But why is he that angry? I mean, why only skins? I like a nice map, nice buildings, nice scripts, and realistic gameplay and I don't care to play with the same car in 5 different mod with different skins.

Why would you make the same car, if there is already one exciting and available for use? What is his problem?

And yes ERS Berlin is nice, but why is it better then LA mod, Norway mod, Netherland mod or any other mod?

In my opinion, you can't compare mods.

Kermit

Here are some French Jokes XD ( U.S.A! )

(1.) Q: Why do the French like smelly cheeses?

A: Well, in a room full of French people, you can't really smell the cheese.

(2.)Q. What's the difference between a Frenchman and a catfish?

A. One is an ugly, scum sucking bottom-feeder and the other is a fish.

(3.)Q. What did France used to be called?

A. Germany, and then we saved them.

http://www.ihatefrenchpeople.com/

Q: Why was the Chunnel built under the English Channel?

A: So the French government could to flee to London.

Q: How to you get France to surrender?

A: Declare War !

Q: Why do French soldiers, and I use the term loosely, wear steel toed boots?

A: So when they drop their weapons and surrender they won’t break their toes.

Q: How do you cure a French Soldier of Constipation?

A: Give him a rifle.

Q: What’s the motto of the US Marine Corps?

A: Semper Fi (always first)

Q: What’s the motto of the French Army?

A: Stop, drop, and run!

Q: Whats the difference between a Wonderbra and the French World Cup squad?

A: A Wonderbra has decent support and a cup.

Q: How many french jokes are out there?

A: None. All of them describe real situations.