goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Sorry guys but this will likely be tomorrow sometime instead,CFD has one unit left,then I have to upload it and he's gonna check it.So it will not happen tonight,but definitely later today.

ok guys,I just finished doing the lights on the white CHP slicktop...it was a copy and paste of CFD's other CHP lights and I had to do the back bar.I took the patterns off a video so they should be accurate.

I will upload it,then download it to check everything then if it's good you guys will get the link in an hour or so...

? will this new set of units include the ems units

I misplaced the ambulance skin and can't find it anywhere on my computer so it will just be the EMS crown victoria in the release,this release will only contain the units in the picture on page 1 plus the ems cv.

I will rework the ambulance and fire units after the RCMP project is done.

Download is posted on page 1,even if you previously downloaded the game,use this download and overwrite all the old files...

Make sure you have a fresh copy of LA mod 2.0 or 2.1 and Additional Units submod installed before copy and pasting LA mod Police units upgrade folders.

maybe if I get a few hours,I can skin another version of that ambulance...I'm pissed that I lost it!!!

To bad I couldn't have had this done in time,maybe I'll add it with the fire and EMS at a later date.post-17160-0-36836400-1321171030.jpg

sorry guys,minor problem,we need to fix something then it will be back up later...those who downloaded should re download after new link is up.It will contain a few surprises but to find out you must re-download after I put the link back up.

I was so worried about all the police car doors that I forgot about the ems car,I will fix it and hopefully we can get this up tonight but most likely tomorrow as it's nearing 2 AM here zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

It's gonna be worth the wait for new surprises in the game that we are adding.

I like it very much :D

Good job

the only sad thing is that I can't download it because of the file is removed or my country won't support it... :(

read a little bit back. the file has temerorely been removed because there where som minor issues.

The also addeting some extra supprises so wait a day or 2:P

I like it very much :D

Good job

the only sad thing is that I can't download it because of the file is removed or my country won't support it... :(

I had 2 links,megaupload and 4shared...if you still can't get either let me know which one you need or recommend and I'll post it there for those with this issue.

This should hopefully be up today sometime,just working on the surprise and I'll post once we get it done.