valmiustila

Where is NY mod?

I was talking to FFW TUT, and since he put it out originally 3 years ago, I have been in contact with him sporadically. He had no desire to kill the mod, he just wanted to get away from the same people asking the same questions over and over, and wanted to work on the mod with his team in peace. Right now, they are still on par with where they should be in comparison for other teams. They are going to take longer though because of course they are essentially recreating freeplay, which is going to be much more difficult than before when people would just try to add on to it. So no, it's not dead, they're just backing off until they feel they can release enough to keep you guys happy for a while. They are tired of the compalints received and the general bitching from everyone.

Tis why my name is on the bottom of my New York Mod Team, not because I did the least, but because I get the annoying questions asked less ;)

I'm sure, when it's released, after 3 long years, and the makers give all they wanted, some kind of people will ask, two days later after the release, when the next version will be released...

Guest Trident100

So they can make a nice mod and do not waste time answering silly questions such as:

Where can I download?

When the mod comes out?

Now let's wait until it is finished: D

Where he saw this image?

no, I know where he saw the image that's on their image shack page or whatever. Like do you know of any forums similar to this one that they post updates on anymore? They left this one because of the mass amount of spam, off topic stuff and whatever else was going on. well I guess idk if they left it but have stopped posting updates on it at least.

At emergency-forum.de they opened a new topic up July 31. http://www.emergency-forum.de/board41-emergency-4/board135-emergency-4-moddingteams/board178-new-york-modifikation/board139-allgemeines/45689-new-york-mod-bekanntgabe/ is the topic, change the forum to german to see it.

They said in about 2 months they will have a lot to show. I was talking to FFW TUT and he said he'll probaly wait until its ready to release before opening up a new topic here.

i think that topic has been cold for almost 6 or 7 months and guys no need to be so cocky

We're working pretty much daily on the mod, but we work in our freetime. Therefore it gets annoying with people stating that the mod is a hoax and likely. It really does put my personal emotions away and fill me with anger that we are creating such a big mod, in our freetime, even wanting to release it and show images, and then replies like "This mod is hoax" and "This mod is never gonna come out, 3 years?? wow!!!". That makes us annoyed, and due to the major amounts of nonconstructive critics, we just felt it would be better to work quietly, and we do so now. We still intend to release the mod though, and as stated earlier on this topic, open a new topic once we feel for it, or once it's released.

People seem to be annoyed that it takes 3 years, oh well. People saying that 3 years is way too much for a mod. I just laugh at those who say this. These people stating such a thing have no, absolutely no idea what this project is about, and what this project is. We work by changing the entire game, except the graphics engine, and that, ladies and gentlemen, takes time. Besides that, the concept has been changed over the years, and we are now working on the final concept that will be the release. At the start, 3 years ago, this was estimated to be yet another new car mod, with no new maps or likely, but now, 3 years after, we're working on the concept that will be mindblowing.

I can say this since I am a regular Em4 fan, who wants some good mods to play. I have always been that, and I always will be, no matter how many mods, or which mods I would be participating in. And trust me, I have the exact same sight on the things that any other fan has, and I can already state now: from what I know, this will be worth waiting for, no matter how long it takes.

We put a lot of sweat, tears, and laughs into creating this. We are having a great time working closely together as a team with a little bit of everything good. And once you get the bests from every part of modding, you get an ultimative result.

We're having our fun creating this mod, we're working together, and we're all good friends. Everyone does his part, and when his part is done, he goes to help with the other parts as well. Everyone knows what to do, when to do it, and why to do it. We're having loads of fun doing it, because we all in all love it. And once our fun is done, and the mod is ready to release...

..yours start