goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I don't mean to sound silly here, but on your fan banner it sais "2012 2013", what does this refer to as it is now 2014?

P.S. This mod is still going to be outstanding on completion!!

Most of you are wondering why this modification has taken over a few years to work on, and is still in production. We have a very small team that is dedicated to the modification. It composes of C.F.D ( Lights, and general public relations,) Goog1967 ( The mastermind behind the modification, the main team leader and modeler, COPS ( Assistant Modeler),Rettungstier ( Map maker and adviser), and Mr.Mitch ( Graphic designs). We also have a team of volunteer that responds to general inquiries about the mod.

All of us have very busy lives, One of us is becoming a Doctor, the other has kids to look over, and few of us are schooling/working. As much as we enjoy working on the modification, we are not getting paid to do this. The quality we aim for, the highest we can offer, takes time, more than it has taken the Manhattan Modification, or the LA Modification.

We have a map made, but still needs final touching. We are barely out of it's diapers for scripting ( although we do have a few new script additions ) and 60% of the fleet still needs lighting ( Fire, EMS and Police units) . It is a time consuming process, especially accurate lighting and modeling based on it's real life counterparts. We are constantly updating models to meet it's modern specifications. We are seeing new additions to the RCMP fleet in real life, along with other apparatuses, and we'd like to incorporate those new additions on our models.

The engine 2 we recently shown has over 300 lights. This includes polys, and coronas. The Heavy Rescue has over 250 lights and still counting. More than you would see in the Manhattan Modification, or other modifications.

It is understandable that after all these years, no signs are shown of release. Do not fear, we will release this mod, we promise. We don't know when, but we know that it has a high chance of getting done this year, if all goes well ...

Should this modification come out, it is expected to attract new players to the game -- hopefully. After all, who would not want to play a modification that has real world light patterns, models, sirens taken place in a map setting of Surrey, British Columbia.

I appreciate your patience, and your ever welcoming support. It keeps the fire lit.

If you have not joined our facebook group yet, you should, it will help keep you tuned to date about our progress.

https://www.emergency-planet.com/TheRedWatch

Thank you for your understanding.

P.S here is the map layout : http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3439/slx.png

was about to comment on this on facebook when i .... saw ....... i saw.... i saw it here ...... saw it here and.... DAMN C.F.D.!! i can't stop looking at your signature :D :D :D

well yeah btt!

got the first (of 2) big exam in march and some other tests next month but once i got those, i'm back in the game!

i know this mod will attract lots of players once it's done even if it takes some time to finish all the work.

but as C.F.D. wrote, you guys can expect a working(!), great looking, fun modification where you can feel all the intensive work we put in in our spare time.

so stay tuned and be patient, it's definitely gonna be worth it ;)

Yes Goog, I'm still alive just haven't commented in awhile. Those units look really good, leave it to you guys to create amazing looking and well lit units. Question for you, I haven't seen the new Taurus' in action with the RCMP yet, did they actually get rid of the amber lights through the back window of the marked cruiser, and the ones in the side windows of the unmarked's?

Yes Goog, I'm still alive just haven't commented in awhile. Those units look really good, leave it to you guys to create amazing looking and well lit units. Question for you, I haven't seen the new Taurus' in action with the RCMP yet, did they actually get rid of the amber lights through the back window of the marked cruiser, and the ones in the side windows of the unmarked's?

Hey nice to hear from ya,your question...the new taurus does still have the rear yellow deck as you can see in this video.

All lights start out as a basic setup and seem to vary from detachment as extra modueles added and cars.ie slicktop or umpc will have more lights.

This video shows how the RCMP sets up the lights in BC.

As far as umpc I could find no RCMP Taurus videos but I'm sure the light setup will be similar to the VPD.

Found an explorer one also

Hey, yeah they do have amber lighting in the rear, i just didn't finish up with that part yet. I got started on it, you can see it on the ghost unit, but it's just about done.