goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

How many additional units left do you have to skin?

Gosh, I keep thinking that I'm gonna open this page and see that this mod has been released.... geeze

Gosh, still not released yet?

Wow,is that all you can do is post about how badly you want something for yourself?You sound like a 4 year old let loose in ToysRus without any parents or money.

Wow,is that all you can do is post about how badly you want something for yourself?You sound like a 4 year old let loose in ToysRus without any parents or money.

Lol. Well, if I were let loose in a Toys R Us, I sure as heck wouldn't be whining, thats for sure. 4 year olds generally don't think they need money, they just play with the toys... lol.

With that said, sounds like you're whining that I whined. See. Two can play that game.

Lol. Well, if I were let loose in a Toys R Us, I sure as heck wouldn't be whining, thats for sure. 4 year olds generally don't think they need money, they just play with the toys... lol.

With that said, sounds like you're whining that I whined. See. Two can play that game.

The ToysRus 4 year old reference is you acting like a spoiled child,how you say "gosh""geeze"where's my game waaaaaaa,can't wait gonna hold my breath routine if I don't get my way.

Every post you have made you whine about how long things are taking for you,the truth is you pm'd me to get my units for your project.I said you'll have to wait for a release before I would allow it.After that then you start with these posts where you whine and cry about how long things are taking because let's face it you only wanted the stuff for your project.

So now we have come to this point, you asked for permission from me for usage of our RCMP mod contents,the answer is now NO and always will be.

Smart move Einstein to try to start a fight with someone that you want to do you a favour...

The ToysRus 4 year old reference is you acting like a spoiled child,how you say "gosh""geeze"where's my game waaaaaaa,can't wait gonna hold my breath routine if I don't get my way.

Every post you have made you whine about how long things are taking for you,the truth is you pm'd me to get my units for your project.I said you'll have to wait for a release before I would allow it.After that then you start with these posts where you whine and cry about how long things are taking because let's face it you only wanted the stuff for your project.

So now we have come to this point, you asked for permission from me for usage of our RCMP mod contents,the answer is now NO and always will be.

Smart move Einstein to try to start a fight with someone that you want to do you a favour...

Bad reference, poorly executed. How can I even be spoiled? You haven't given me anything other than another rant to someone posting about the wait. If you believe that's maturity, than so be it. Water off the duck's back. No problem.

Probably not gonna be needed, but I'll just remind everyone that we're expecting people to behave and act like mature human beings, not necessarily adults, but mature. If you can't do that, then please excuse yourself from this thread. Thank you.

I wasn't sure this was clear enough, so I reposted it in big black bold letters.

As for heyjoojoo, your warning point count just went up by one.

Next person who jumps into this argument also gets a point and, as an added bonus, a 2 day suspension.

Now, carry on with the topic.

Seriously? No, you must be kidding. I'm on candid camera or something, right?

Next person who jumps into this argument also gets a point and, as an added bonus, a 2 day suspension.

Now although you didn't really jump in, it was shut down, but you just wouldn't listen.

Here's a public announcement. Next person to post anything not related to the RCMP mod in this topic will receive the exact same punishment that's in big bold letters. As for Heyjoojoo, you've received your private notification on what's gonna happen with you.

I've asked to receive a prerelease copy, so I can do up some promotion material for the mod and what not, and probably add some special touches. One of them will be to change the charger speed to 800, which is about one map width (straight line, no traffic) in four seconds or less. They probably won't accept that, but I'd say there will be some sort of speed difference, as cars do tend to travel faster than vans.

Checked online:

Sprinter top speed: 138 Km per hour (86 mph for my uncivilized American neighbours who refuse to use the metric system)

Dodge Charger Top speed: 281 Km per hour (175 mph for the aforementioned imperial system users)

Although I don't think either ever reaches those speeds, it does demonstrate a roughly doubled speed, that I imagine will be reflected in the mod (not double speed, but perhaps one at 35 the other at 50)

A moderate (say 30mph in real life) variation would be fine. I know that in most parts of the US emergency vehicles are limited to 15-20 mph over the speed limit although their are exceptions. It seems unlikely that a charger in a mixed urban/suburban area would reach such speeds between calls. Still it would be pretty cool to see.

Quite nice, quite nice. Although the lighting seems a bit sparse but I suppose its not exactly a "response unit" by the time it gets there everyone has already been caught.

here's a short video of the exact unit in a parade,the lights seemed sparse as compared to most police units but in the video it lights up quite well.