goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

are you going to add a Tarus supervisor? And can you get a pic of all the units together as the ones on the website are a bit outdated

The marked Tahoe will be the supervisor unit,the original cvpi's will still be in the game with these new units added and replacing an older cvpi unit.

old setup was 3 marked cvpi's and 2 slicktop cvpi's,the 2 new Taurus's will replace 1 from each.

Looks like the RCMP have also a couple with older lightbars. Are they also going to be in the mod?

that's a lightbar and unit used on the east coast of Canada (New Brunswick I think),our Taurus will come with the legend lightbar which is the correct version for the RCMP here.

The marked Tahoe will be the supervisor unit,the original cvpi's will still be in the game with these new units added and replacing an older cvpi unit.

old setup was 3 marked cvpi's and 2 slicktop cvpi's,the 2 new Taurus's will replace 1 from each.

thanks thats great!

It looks a little bit like an ex-gtaIV-model

I guess it looks similar because cops did such a good job on the model,but yes if you had both models in zmod you would see the differences and know that they are not the same model.

I all noticed some of the newer Fords Taurus have the Front Quater Panel side LED light markers placed next to the doors.

if you go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/steve-brandon/8204178349/

You will notice that it is a 2013 and that there is no blue light where yours is showing. the RCMP have decided not to put it in.

To add to squamishfire's comment,I think this will be the base light setup for the RCMP Taurus but all detachments across Canada can outfit them with lights that they choose hence the code3,liberty and legend lightbars ect...

I have yet to see a umpc Taurus for the RCMP but the Vancouver police umpc Taurus does utilize that side light location for it's light setups,so until we see one we'll just have to give it a rough version.

I guess it looks similar because cops did such a good job on the model,but yes if you had both models in zmod you would see the differences and know that they are not the same model.

Sounds good! But i think you and cops can thinking over a release, or not? Maybe i am a ford-lover, but i live in germany, the name is not in anybodys ears. We had Audi, BMW & Mercedes - Ford hasn't a very good image in germany, in GB an north america not a problem. Please!? :)

Sounds good! But i think you and cops can thinking over a release, or not? Maybe i am a ford-lover, but i live in germany, the name is not in anybodys ears. We had Audi, BMW & Mercedes - Ford hasn't a very good image in germany, in GB an north america not a problem. Please!? :)

The only way to obtain the new Ford Interceptor series is to play them in our modification, that of course when it is ready and compiled for release.

No problem, it was only a question. ;)

cops may or may not release his Taurus model,it's his call.He was gracious enough to allow us useage with full permission.

The 3 modified RCMP versions will be available only in our mod.

cops may or may not release his Taurus model,it's his call.He was gracious enough to allow us useage with full permission.

The 3 modified RCMP versions will be available only in our mod.

just a addition:

Rockport, Montana and New Orleans/there modding projects, will have the Taurus too!

In addition to these modding teams I have given the Taurus and the permission for use and release as a complete mod

/!\There will be no separate download for the Taurus/!\