goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

There is no military police or military base in the area (CFB Chiliwack and CFB Comox are the closest) for that reason no and we will not be using any military units in the game.

There's a Canadian Forces Military Station in New West. *shrugs* but don't include them either way. They don't do much other than lurk around their station and annoy people. lol.

Nice Chevy Goog.

There's a Canadian Forces Military Station in New West. *shrugs* but don't include them either way. They don't do much other than lurk around their station and annoy people. lol.

Nice Chevy Goog.

Uh you mean there is a reserve regiment in new west. There is NO Canadian Army base in BC. There is a area support unit. That is in chilawck. A navy base in Esquimalt, and a air force base in Comox.

Get your facts. We have already been over this.

Uh you mean there is a reserve regiment in new west. There is NO Canadian Army base in BC. There is a area support unit. That is in chilawck. A navy base in Esquimalt, and a air force base in Comox.

Get your facts. We have already been over this.

OK. But what do they do ? Does they work like National Guards ? :)

Thank you, i have been watching this mod for a while and i just now decided to make a profile. Are you going to add any park vehicles? I know their are several provincial parks and Canada National Parks near Surrey. It is also near North Cascades NP in the U.S.

3906954087_62a13f0db3_m.jpg