goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

There was only an ice blue listed for 2011 suburban in the paint options and it was too flashy,like the red so I didn't include them.

It seems steel green (my fav) is most peoples choice,I'll wait till later today and get a few more votes...with that said here is the new RCMP ERT Suburban with all the toys added.Em42012-07-1513-04-06-70.jpgEm42012-07-1513-04-21-28.jpgEm42012-07-1513-04-30-46.jpgEm42012-07-1513-04-39-67.jpg

alright you guys, got 4 of my 5 exams done (still gotta do biomedical chemistry) and i got my semester break for summer now...

soooo, i can promise you some progress on the map texture and i'll be able to show it off soon!

so stay tuned ;)

greetz

rett

No problem. We know what to do. And don't forget your exams. They are more important than entertainment ;)

There was a few toronto mods started a few years back, but all never really got off the ground and died.On the banner thing,yes you should pick just one...the mods don't very much care for banner high rises after the GIF tower incident.

On the banner thing,yes you should pick just one,the mods really don't like banner high rises after the GIF tower incident.

Indeed. Time for a sig crackdown. DaDog, Semper Fidelis, PFD Emergency Reasponder and MagicStudioPro (especially MagicStudioPro), reduce your signatures to a single picture or they will be removed.