goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

We got the same style bar on the cvpi,the 2 versions(charger and cvpi) will be fictional and will have non (RCMP) code lighting.The new pushbar has lights and siren(s) attached.

Em42012-07-0201-57-47-57.jpg

Em42012-07-0201-57-52-32.jpg

Incredibly good looking! Great job!

Looks like this mod will be a bit fps-heavy, my computer is surely good enough, but there are loads of guys with old computers or laptops out there.

Personally, I'd love a good looking mod rather than a fps-friendly one, but I know that people will whine about that once you release.

Incredibly good looking! Great job!

Looks like this mod will be a bit fps-heavy, my computer is surely good enough, but there are loads of guys with old computers or laptops out there.

Personally, I'd love a good looking mod rather than a fps-friendly one, but I know that people will whine about that once you release.

I don't think that will be the case on this one. I think what the manhattan mod team did as a mistake (I am only guessing and have no base to this. AND I DO NOT wish to create a fight about this) was made to many high rises and to much texture on the map.

Surrey doesn't have any high rises. I think the tallest commercial/residential building is l.... 5 stories at the max but don't quote me on that. So I think it will be fine ;)

Yes it will be high in FPS, probably more or less than the Manhattan Mod. If you can run Battlefield 3 on medium-high settings, you will be fine with our mod's details. But right now its still too early to say. Once we have the map completed, we'll make that determination for SPEC settings. This mod is designed to the highest realism benchmark we can go.

Regardless, we will not make "Eco-friendly" lights as you would see in the LA upgrade units mod, so should it run poorly on your lower-end laptops and PCs, needless to say, are NOT our responsibility.

In the LA upgrade units, most of the units are averaged with 100-150 lights. In our modification, for the Police fleet, will be 200-300 lights, for the EMS, can be up to 200-400 ( depending on the model) and for the fire service, well, 400-500 lights, per apparatus.

If you want a smooth FPS game play, it will be logical to be concise and only dispatch the necessary units. You shouldn't have 20 RCMP units patrolling, several ambulances parked all over, copious amounts of fire trucks parked at wal-mart, etc. It is your duty to be an effective dispatcher and assign the right package for each of the calls. Once you're finished with the call, either send the units back to HQ or their stations, with exception of the police units.

The mod looks great.

How do I add the fan banner as my signature?

Go to page 126 post #2520 and copy the bottom image in the post.Edit you profile/settings and copy and paste image to your signature.

hvwe28.jpg.gif

Seriously,welcome...but if you read your TOS,it's not allowed to in any way ask the creators for release dates.Months would be the best estimate,but as we said before it will be done when it's done.Please read the forum pages,at least 20-30 pages back from now,to sync yourself with what's going on.Then there's no need for redundant questions.

Good luck if a moderator spots your post...