goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Your also forgetting the fact that with an absent lightbar, It makes the vehicle more stealthy. I know, I know. You probably saying "But it's a marked car!" Not to the person looking in the rear view mirror until he goes Code 2 or 3!

Your also forgetting the fact that with an absent lightbar, It makes the vehicle more stealthy. I know, I know. You probably saying "But it's a marked car!" Not to the person looking in the rear view mirror until he goes Code 2 or 3!

Unless you see the pushbar

Lol yeah. Just the guy up there is such a downer hm. Y U NO MAKE UR OWN MOD t(O.O)t Lol, had to do it. So, pullin this outta my head here, how many poly's does each unit have at least CFD?

@Goog1967:

With your models, how long does it usually take for you to modify one? Sometimes it just seems your popping out models every fifteen minutes and other times a few days. Just wonderin :D

@Goog1967:

With your models, how long does it usually take for you to modify one? Sometimes it just seems your popping out models every fifteen minutes and other times a few days. Just wonderin :D

Units take various times depending on what I'm doing to them,they all get the skin template re-worked to a high quality version that can take a couple hours to the heavy rescue which took almost 2 days.

Model edits don't take long as I can pretty much visualize the changes before hand and zmod is getting easier for me.I will at some point in the future do models from scratch,started out knowing nothing so one step at a time.