goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Time is not our enemy, but a friend instead. It grants us enough window time to complete a project with excelled quality and craftsmanship.

If we had a dead line, the pressure would have us rush the work, and we don't want to read bad critics pointing it out.

The more time we have, the better the mod gets.

I agree with CFD on this greatly. If you go back and look at some of Goog's early skins and compare them to his new updated skins that he re-did as he furthered his skills it really goes to show hwo this mod has improved and will continue to improve over time instead of rushing it out the door.

I remember somewhere on the forums someone asking if the P71's could have an option to have ONLY Parking lights engaged when idiling as most Police Officers do with P71's when sitting stationary... Is there a way you could apply that into the vehicles? Make it where if a vehicle is selected to be on Stand-by mode, The Parking lights would engage rather than all the Headlights being on?

I remember somewhere on the forums someone asking if the P71's could have an option to have ONLY Parking lights engaged when idiling as most Police Officers do with P71's when sitting stationary... Is there a way you could apply that into the vehicles? Make it where if a vehicle is selected to be on Stand-by mode, The Parking lights would engage rather than all the Headlights being on?

Goog/C.F.D if you want it, please contact me, goog already got my email ;)

Wow, great units! would love to see this released!

offtopic:

where did you get the ford e450/ ford corroner model from? i would love to use it for my private mod!

I got my van and excursion from here,I recommend anybody who wants quality units to skin,to use these.