goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Would you guys eventually maybe make this into a mod because it is very awsome and i will love it when it is a mod.

This is a mod, not playable but this is a MIP or {Mod In Progress}. You can't rush pefection and don't forget, Goog, CFD and other staff members alike have a life outside modding just like you. So unless you can sit at a computer for 72 hours straight modding, don't indirectly ask others to do so, they will do it when they have the time :)

P.S: Personally, In my opinon this is not a mod, it is a serpearte game all togethre due to the amount of changes being made and the attention to the detail.

Outstanding mod as usual, I checked through some of the post, and I couldn't find the answer. What is the REDWATCH, and the date 01/01/12? :D

"RED WATCH" was a name change so it more represents the 3 services involved in the game as opposed to just the RCMP.But it still is referred to by both names.

As far as the date 01/01/12,it was a tentative date and because of a new map,calls,ect. it will be worked on until completed.When we get farther in to working on what is left we can give a better estimate of a release date.

"RED WATCH" was a name change so it more represents the 3 services involved in the game as opposed to just the RCMP.But it still is referred to by both names.

As far as the date 01/01/12,it was a tentative date and because of a new map,calls,ect. it will be worked on until completed.When we get farther in to working on what is left we can give a better estimate of a release date.

Oh your fine, I don't care when it is released. I've been busy with my own life so I wasn't sure if I missed something. I know you and CFD has turned this mod into something specular was I was just checking to see if that was a real date, or just an approximated one. I appreciate the clarification though, and look forward to future pics, etc.

nope it will be separate from the RCMP and after it's complete,I will push out the OPP submod

Well it's good to hear that after all this time you guys haven't given up on the mod. After a few years replay value for a game might die off, mods keep it alive in essence. I'm very pleased with your work so far and after you release the mod maybe i'll be able to get back into EM4.

Well it's good to hear that after all this time you guys haven't given up on the mod. After a few years replay value for a game might die off, mods keep it alive in essence. I'm very pleased with your work so far and after you release the mod maybe i'll be able to get back into EM4.

Indeed, I completely agree. EM4 remains supreme ruler over emergency 2012 because it allows for modifications. Without them EM4 would quickly get redundant.