goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Dose that mean there will be snow on the map , some how we will plow it with snowplow ? lolz

yes there will be snow,the plows for the most part will be eye candy,driving around simulating snow removal.But we may also include them in Tec and make a mission involving them...but were not at that point yet.

Will you make it so that you can either have snow or not... or will you be able to toggle it... I like the idea of snow, but in the Manhatten mod, I really do not like their map with the snow, I find it too bright and confusing to try to find the units, etc. There is way too much to concentrate on besides having snow hampering your vision... That's what I think... I would like to be able to have a new map without snow as well...

Will you make it so that you can either have snow or not... or will you be able to toggle it... I like the idea of snow, but in the Manhatten mod, I really do not like their map with the snow, I find it too bright and confusing to try to find the units, etc. There is way too much to concentrate on besides having snow hampering your vision... That's what I think... I would like to be able to have a new map without snow as well...

there is no toggle option as the map floor must be made with either snow or no snow,maybe we can make a non snow version map after release for those that would like a season feel.

This is not Manhattan Mod. The reason why you found the Snow bright and confusing is because you're playing in a dense downtown jurisdiction. It's bland, with the gray buildings, and the weather lighting is weird ( no disrespect to the Manhattan crew.)

With this modification, our environment will be consisting of large forestry, highways and parts of surrey town scenery. The winter environment is going to rock. If you're worried that the Snow will look bad in our mod - don't. Canada requires Snow, and we're sticking with that. Just wait till you actually see our Winter map then you can decide ...

p.s with the amount of lights on our units, it'll be almost impossible for you to miss one of the fire truck or cop car when the lights are activated, especially at NIGHT.

Edited by C.F.D

I know, right? This mod is starting to look like a simulator for training because of the visual effects. 

I always get a thrill from watching my rescue and engine responding code 3 through a unlit street in the middle of the forrest. The red lights paints the environment, making their presence known. In the distance, you can see the red and blue lights reflecting off the cars as traffic ghost car travels by to the scene code 3, strobes rave dancing on the pavement. Sirens and light oscillating a clear path, despite the shitty drivers. Snow slamming the town, while the sirens wails over the rooftops. Can't wait for a finished version of the mod.