goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I think we should concentrate on getting other things done,to make the video and upload it takes time away from other things we could be spending more time on.

Also CFD is now lighting all these new units,so there's not enough done to make it worth while yet...he'll probably just give you the individual unit video updates as necessary.

ok

and are the lights with a light mod or without?

ok

and are the lights with a light mod or without?

CFD is doing all the lights from scratch on all the units,CFD has been doing light mods for the emergency games for years and his work and talent speaks for itself.I was lucky to have him join me in this project.

Because these are all new units,there are no light mods that will work on our mod...our lights are based on actual reproductions of the real life units,so light mods in the future would be useless anyways.

Wow dude, how do you do that? I need to practice more. I can light, but not like you. I notice how you use just radiation or just fake volume with no coronas.

Lol. Good eye. I used both, one will rest on the ground and another will rest in the air with another lightmap, and they both will flash at the same time. It's a really nice effect, i gotta admit. The cruiser going code 3 in the alley was an awesome thing to watch, the lights bouncing off the walls as it passes.

Lol. Good eye. I used both, one will rest on the ground and another will rest in the air with another lightmap, and they both will flash at the same time. It's a really nice effect, i gotta admit. The cruiser going code 3 in the alley was an awesome thing to watch, the lights bouncing off the walls as it passes.

Yes because when I re-lit cars with your lights, I noticed that. I always wondered what it was for. How do you get them in the air or on the ground? Do you just move the light and then get rid of the corona?

is there any chance that this mod will be released before 1/1/12?

HOW many times do you have to be told not to ask dave???maybe we won't release it at all,if you keep hounding us!!!

we have discussed this numerous times before,there is still a lot of work to do...it will be done the day it's done,not one day sooner.I don't want to keep having this discussion after a few weeks pass,chill and wait patiently like everybody else.

HOW many times do you have to be told not to ask dave???maybe we won't release it at all,if you keep hounding us!!!

I'm pretty sure all the RCMP mod supporters would be waiting for him in a dark alley if this were to happen *joke*

But seriously people please stop nagging the developers about the release dates. They have more important things to do than deal with release date issues.