Ale

The skinning contest!

Unfortunatly I can't post one this month but i am looking to the future! you'll see more then!

Room full of people who care

No way near as good as googs or anyone else's but...heres mine (Gulp)

You did this? man you are wrong and lying (not first time) - you have stealed this from here

Thats 2003 Chevrolet Blazer doned by rihis

Thanks,yes buddy,it's a frankenstein model as I call it.The ambulance cab is from the la mod usfs engine 17 and the back is nnico's box.It is better looking than the large rescue ambulance box and the cab is a more current model year.

I knew this wasn't yours when I noticed it wasn't just a vehicle's skin sprayed with random colors in MS Paint.

Model theft is something we frown upon, but picture theft is just... sad and pathetic, frankly. It nonetheless constitutes an attempt to claim someone else's work as your own, and thus is a bannable offense.

I noticed you were leaving on your own anyway, but I'm suspecting this is just a drama queen move, so I'll make sure it's not.

Guest xbox360

Sorry Wrong Picture Heres the REAL skin which was for the south bank mod!

post-28157-0-05978100-1337185765_thumb.p

Sorry Wrong Picture Heres the REAL skin which was for the south bank mod!

Yeah hahahaha...

Listen kid; I understand that you're young and that you want to be the biggest baddest dog in the yard so to speak. But please wake up to reality, you never will be. It is much better to be hated for something that you are then to be loved for something you are not. Being an internet drama queen is no way to do things, and when you're older you'll come to terms with it trust me, but for now, trust me you've already committed a huge huge huge unforgivable mistake. Stealing content is just absolutely unforgivable, it really just is a big "Fuck you" to who ever made it. So pretty much just be quiet and leave, you're only doing yourself worse.

WITH THAT DONE I MADE NEW SKINS GUIZE

awesomeskin.png

herpderpk.jpg

And to hell with it that's my official skin for this voting round. The name is fire men and stuff truck