b2bomber

Advanced Game play and Development Mod (Is Closeing)

Hey b2, I was wondering if things had changed again now that 2012 won't be moddable?

Well I am still want to make sure that all that gets confirmed by the developer. (We will continue to be on hold till otherwise) Although I guess I just I should announce this now, I am working on a top secrete project only a few know about (Please No one Disclose anything for those Individuals who have insight) But I think for all of EM planet as well as many Emergency Based fan community that it will be a quite pleasing.

I will possibly provide a lot more information on my project a little later. But for those who want a hint to it, Both the polls as well as suggestions that you make on this forum help me improve and develop it. So please continue to do so. You are helping me design and develop this project to its full.

By the way a lot of the ideas that are in this mod are also incorporated in my project.

Well I have said enough but please continue to vote and suggest Ideas, Because it will help greatly with either this mod or the project. wink.gif

B2 thats good to hear, also I actually think it might have been confimed by the developer already. I will double check in a min

B2 thats good to hear, also I actually think it might have been confimed by the developer already. I will double check in a min

Double statement?

Just letting you know that EM2012 won't have modding ability.

Quote from their website;

I know that modding is quite an important topic for the Emergency community. In the past, we have been able to support this by providing an editor. We would have liked to do the same this time around. However, for one thing, the technical requirements have become a lot more complicated and sophisticated. It takes experienced staff these days to work with our internal design programs. Also, it is, of course, a matter of resources. We cannot simply publish our tools and, since we are not a large company, we are forced to set priorities in development. We cannot produce a marketable game that features outdated graphics, and players' demands on usability are constantly increasing. Therefore, we decided to focus on those two aspects in order to be able to continue the Emergency series at all.

[EDIT] Just added my votes on the poll for you. I'm glad to see that the 2 things I enjoy most in the game are also the two most popular so far in the vote :)

Edited by Fuzzyface

It is a bit of a shot in their own foot to be honest, but we'll just have to see how everything goes.

I don't imagine 2012 being a huge success, so we have to keep our fingers crossed that they decide to try and make another Emergency that is better.

If not, I fear that EM4 and the mods currently available are the end of the line.

Hey everyone,

To me it sounds like the emergency line may be comming to a close. But that doesn't mean that there could be something new coming :) . Anyway I am having a very difficult time right now with my main system. I tried to flash the bios the other day and hosed it up completely to the point of no response. But for some reason after a few days it begins to respond again. So I started trying to fix the system. (it works fine up to dim trying to start os) I looked it up and am going to try to fix it by trying to re-flash the bios back to a backup I put on my systems hdd. So the hdd works fine starts up and is recognized by the bios. then I kill the pc unplug hardrive stick it in my secondary system to try to get the backup but now the harddrive is unresponsive and the motor won't even start revolveing. Once again moved it back into the original system. Nothing!! So I am gonna give it a break for the night see it it's some weird issue and start again tomorrow. Sorry for the long story just frustrated cause I am spending money on Basicly a brand new board and now I seemed to have possibly lost hdd.

But my project will continue as soon as I sort this all out and hopefully get everything functioning again.

Hey everyone,

To me it sounds like the emergency line may be comming to a close. But that doesn't mean that there could be something new coming :) . Anyway I am having a very difficult time right now with my main system. I tried to flash the bios the other day and hosed it up completely to the point of no response. But for some reason after a few days it begins to respond again. So I started trying to fix the system. (it works fine up to dim trying to start os) I looked it up and am going to try to fix it by trying to re-flash the bios back to a backup I put on my systems hdd. So the hdd works fine starts up and is recognized by the bios. then I kill the pc unplug hardrive stick it in my secondary system to try to get the backup but now the harddrive is unresponsive and the motor won't even start revolveing. Once again moved it back into the original system. Nothing!! So I am gonna give it a break for the night see it it's some weird issue and start again tomorrow. Sorry for the long story just frustrated cause I am spending money on Basicly a brand new board and now I seemed to have possibly lost hdd.

But my project will continue as soon as I sort this all out and hopefully get everything functioning again.

Its too bad to hear my friend..... Somtimes computer can bee a .... in the............:machkaputt: . Hope that you will get it to work again soo that you can work on you seacret project!!!

Its too bad to hear my friend..... Somtimes computer can bee a .... in the............:machkaputt: . Hope that you will get it to work again soo that you can work on you seacret project!!!

I am on my backup PC, its a 2005 Dell 4700 something.(very Underpowered) But I have tried to get some stuff done on here which I want to show you but some of the apps I use to show the stuff is incompatible with the system. My new Main-board is coming in today supposedly but now the hard drive is giving out. So I may have to send it in to a data recovery center to get everything. Anyway I hope to have that rig back up and online tonight.

So are you working on the you first project or are you just working on the Secret project

Hey sorry its been so long. Currently I Have been developing the stuff for my undercover project but I have not made my mind up on all that yet. So all the content I am creating is currently going into both. The Mod is still on hold. And If I decide to close the mod (which Will be in the near future) I will need to set up something for the project somewhere so currently I don't have a place for that. But like I said I am developing for both because I want to have an idea which will be easier to put together in the end. wink.gif

But Hang in there cause I am pretty sure everyone will really like either one.

I just hope that something gets released... :popcorn:

I do to. The current project that I am doing is being developed only by me. And so far its been a pretty dynamic build. give me a couple weeks or so and I will hopefully have something for everyone thats gonna hopefully knock your socks off so to speak. tongue.gif