Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I have a question about the mod:

So, when I play some of the missions, I have access to a lot more New York vehicles than when I play freeplay, such as the Impala, the NYPD SUV, etc. Is there any way to bring these vehicles to freeplay?

I have a question about the mod:

So, when I play some of the missions, I have access to a lot more New York vehicles than when I play freeplay, such as the Impala, the NYPD SUV, etc. Is there any way to bring these vehicles to freeplay?

There is an answer to this question somewhere above in the comments :)

I fixed the BP Charger, LSSD Van ,FBI command,Brush truck and the USFS Engine

They were never 'broken' I'd appreciate it if people didnt go adjusting units still under work that have been disabled in freeplay.

Working on the Ambulances :)

ok, i had this troubble with the older versions too. i waiter 4 hours to download this and it says its 396 MB. well when i go to the downloads it shows its a internet file. how do i install it?!?!

4 hours? Jeez your internet is slow

Small rework on the ambulance, new wheelen lightbar, air con, improved skin, comments?

preview with working lights to follow

I have a question since the barricades have been replaced with the Crime scene tape which i LOVE any way to make it accessible by the RMPs? as all Rmps carry it? i use the tape more then I ever would cones.

a few bugs some of the FF like to run when you rapid deploy

still need a few repaints LA paints still their but fun to play

Small rework on the ambulance, new wheelen lightbar, air con, improved skin, comments?

O-O! Wow that is nice!

Wow Dyson , lovin the re-work looks awesome.

Great job so far on everything. Still waiting on the link how is the version comming?

I do say 2.3 is really turning out good. Especially when I play it with my heaters all turned off, I can feel like I'm commanding the units in the snow :loldev:

Okay i downloaded the ny mod and i extracted the files and i copied the maps folder and placed them into the LA folder but how do i install the submod onto 911 first responders? Thanks

I think there were some talks about it several pages ago.

It is not compatible with other submods including more units or whatever it is.

Nice!

Is the lightbar availble for downlaod(it's soo cool!) ?

Looking forward to light-preview

I do say 2.3 is really turning out good. Especially when I play it with my heaters all turned off, I can feel like I'm commanding the units in the snow :loldev:

I think there were some talks about it several pages ago.

It is not compatible with other submods including more units or whatever it is.

I don't have any of those submods added on. And i had the files i just don't know how to install the files onto the 911: first responders mod installer. And Emergency: 2012 is awesome, I just played it, its a little confusing since its a different layout but the missions are tougher.

I believe it is the Whelen Edge.

I've been meaning to downloads this and try it out, but being the lazy person I am, I only downloaded it this morning. When I played it, it was great! Just a few minor bugs I noticed (they've already been acknowledged though). My favorite vehicles are the FDNY Ambulance (With the LED bar), and the light and Medium ESU. Great work Dyson and whoever else is on the team!

Okay i downloaded the ny mod and i extracted the files and i copied the maps folder and placed them into the LA folder but how do i install the submod onto 911 first responders? Thanks

After you have pasted the map to LA Mod folder, you go to your 911 FR folder than the Mod folder and make sure you don't have another LA Mod folder in it and if you do, rename that file and than drag that LA Mod folder you just downloaded and drop it in the Mod folder. Please go back a page or two and read my other post.

Don't use the Mod installer.....:flagwave:

Tower truck skin is blank white.

Snow is kinda hard and different any way to turn it off?

ALS engine rapid development and hose hook up the ff's take off across map.

Top 2 police cars that supposed to be hummers are vans with front nose missing.

Ambulance doesnt park in FS 3. Gives a parking script error.

WAY to much traffic makes it difficult to even move. Sense its NY im guessing thats the way its supposed to be.

Will play later and give more reports if I come across any.

Tower truck skin is blank white.

Snow is kinda hard and different any way to turn it off?

ALS engine rapid development and hose hook up the ff's take off across map.

Top 2 police cars that supposed to be hummers are vans with front nose missing.

Ambulance doesnt park in FS 3. Gives a parking script error.

WAY to much traffic makes it difficult to even move. Sense its NY im guessing thats the way its supposed to be.

Will play later and give more reports if I come across any.

Its not finished, If you know how to edit, go to the editor and fix those vans as I did. Also, read the post as these reports have already been made and Dyson is aware of the Bugs.