Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Guest Hunterm13

Hey Guys I have an issue with the new map when i start it up and it all loads the map but the textures for the map are like 8 million colors any idea what can be causeing this?

Hey Guys I have an issue with the new map when i start it up and it all loads the map but the textures for the map are like 8 million colors any idea what can be causeing this?

Not really sure. a Dxdiag and log file would help(check the announcements in EM4 technical forum) and possibly re-downloading/reinstalling. Its possible something got crouped along the line.

Speaking of the map, thinking about it, im kinda surprised the snow texture being so bright hasnt caused lag for people.

If Dyson is ok with i will upload my Spec files that tune the traffic down and add a crap load of money.

:bia:

Quincy

thats not hard just go to the Specs folder fine the file and open with notepad and change it to the number you want also if you put too much money or use the cheat and use too much money the units cost a crap load and the take away almost all the money

Just played the Mod ..and I'm pretty impressed ;)

But NICCO is wrong ..it's NNICO :D (2 N's)^^

If you guys need help ..feel free to write a pm ..may i have some time to(...)^^

However Thumbs up!

Wishing you guys a happy new year <3 :D

(And keep up the good work)

Just played the Mod ..and I'm pretty impressed ;)

But NICCO is wrong ..it's NNICO :D (2 N's)^^

If you guys need help ..feel free to write a pm ..may i have some time to(...)^^

However Thumbs up!

Wishing you guys a happy new year <3 :D

(And keep up the good work)

Means a lot :D this is just an appetiser for your mod, but yeah thanks I will probably take you up on that :)

Also I have blue boxes that look like create in front of FS1 and cant have the trucks exit the station, any ideas

Also my ambluance and ESU units dont have front wheels

You need to start over by downloading again and read the post that I wrote just recently.

hey,

i've found some bugs:

1. theres bug that if you use the rapid deployment the guys get out the truck, get the hoses, then run to the north of the map

2. the brush truck is messed up

3. the mass casulty doesn't dispatch, same with the FBI truck (leave the station)

All these are in multiplayer

hey,

i've found some bugs:

1. theres bug that if you use the rapid deployment the guys get out the truck, get the

2. the black NYPD crown vics guys (sheriff dept?) don't have weapons,

3. the brush truck is messed up

4. the mass casulty doesn't dispatch, same with the FBI truck (leave the station)

2. is because they are NYPD auxillary officers which are a volunteer branch of the NYPD and are not allowed to carry weapons.

2. is because they are NYPD auxillary officers which are a volunteer branch of the NYPD and are not allowed to carry weapons.

Actually they due, but not firearms. They carry Pepper spay, Paton, cuffs, and may be a stun gun. :police:

Happy New Year Everyone..... :juggle: