Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

hey dyson just in case you didn't know, i found a bug with the arsonist. whenever they set a fire, no matter how many hose lines i use it doesn't go out.

its the only one that makes it semi- unplayable

Make sure it isnt the houses that have the open window,because if so,then you have to send a fire fighter inside to end the fire

ok i have 2 .rar files one for los angeles mod and one for maps i can't copy either of them, i can extract them but i have no idea what to do with them? Does anyone else know what to do? Thanks

OK you take the map file and drag it over to the LA Mod folder than you put the LA Mod folder in your 911 mod folder. But before to drag it in that folder, take any mod out that's written just like the LA Mod folder. Or its going to over write that file. And that would not be good. Or you could take that other LA Mod folder and rename it by just adding a letter or number to it and it will still play. :smoke:

Just maybe someone will make a slow video of that demonstrated. :gut:

Anybody else have a problem with major traffic jams? I have adjusted all the freeply .xml's with no change in the traffic volume.

Other than that, the rest of the sub-mod is awesome!

I find that the Coca Cola truck has the same issue like the tiller. When in traffic, a car will go under the trailer. My suggestion is to take the tractor and trailer off the road and park it near the Hudson River and put a Coca Cola warehouse in place of the railroad.Than make some small Coca Cola delivery trucks by reskinning a FedEx Truck and put them on the road :schreiben: .

hey dyson just in case you didn't know, i found a bug with the arsonist. whenever they set a fire, no matter how many hose lines i use it doesn't go out.

its the only one that makes it semi- unplayable

If it is one of the enter-able houses then you have to send a firefighter inside and it will put it out.

Quincy

(SEE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THE LADDER TRUCK TEXTURE GLITCH)

Downloaded, installed, played.

Overall, I think it's a great start but I think you need to be patient on your own progress. Personally, I think you released too early, this version still has a ton of bugs. Traffic jams, CTDs, invisible weapons, shoddy models, incomplete unit cards, I'd say you wait a while until the next version and try to release a stable and polished version.

Just my .02, I think the mod is great but it needs more time.

Oh and I like the map but personally I'm not a fan of the snow, it kind of takes away from the visual appeal of the game. Oh and maybe remove some more palm trees and desert plants :P

damn it dyson why dont I just create a Readme instruction thing for theses guys that dont know how to install it. that good with you?

The only thing that the readme file covers is the credits, so I think it be great to have instructions on how to install the Mod. Actually you could have 2 readme files, 1 for credits and one for Instructions. :grinsevil:

Or just one for both as USMC123 has mentioned........ :drink:

damn it dyson why dont I just create a Readme instruction thing for theses guys that dont know how to install it. that good with you?

I hope you do i still have no idea what i'm doing. Your supposed to drag the map folder into the los angeles folder but which one? The one that is with it? or another one if you already installed it? And i have 2 rar files so i dont know how i'm supposed to drag one in the other when it doesnt allow me to.

I hope you do i still have no idea what i'm doing. Your supposed to drag the map folder into the los angeles folder but which one? The one that is with it? or another one if you already installed it? And i have 2 rar files so i dont know how i'm supposed to drag one in the other when it doesnt allow me to.

Forget that other LA Mod you already have. Take the one you already have and take it out of your Mod. Or rename it by just adding a letter or Number. Just use what you downloaded.

Dyson, why dont you actually name the folder New York Submod so people do not have to over write there LA Mod.

Once its in the folder, it will say NY Mod. :cheers-mate: