Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Remember, they wanted to be a little independent with the LA mod. Basing all trucks off of the LA mod trucks wouldn't give the players that 'New York' feel. It would give them a 'what the hell is this?!' feel and Dyson doesn't want that. Also, for the Hazmat trucks in NY, They're WAY bigger (or somewhat larger) than the LA Hazmats. They looks like rescues but say hazmat on them. haha. Oh and Dyson, great job though. I still can't over the fact that you put crime scene tape in there.

Remember, they wanted to be a little independent with the LA mod. Basing all trucks off of the LA mod trucks wouldn't give the players that 'New York' feel. It would give them a 'what the hell is this?!' feel and Dyson doesn't want that. Also, for the Hazmat trucks in NY, They're WAY bigger (or somewhat larger) than the LA Hazmats. They looks like rescues but say hazmat on them. haha. Oh and Dyson, great job though. I still can't over the fact that you put crime scene tape in there.

WHAT?! Crime tape?! This submod gets better & better!

Bang on, anyone fancy a little update? :)

Probrably wouldnt be a bad idea to learn to UV Map the things, I don't consider a model completed until it is usable in the game... UV Mappin is the royal pain part of making new models=(

I guess it takes a bit longer to be completed and tested, but definitely worth the wait. The new models looks fantastic, congratulations

here's the work in progress engine, hand made with care from b2bomber, still got the ladder and rescue 1 to come :D

here's the work in progress engine, hand made with care from b2bomber, still got the ladder and rescue 1 to come :D

By the name of image file (engine 10) I'm going to assume that will be FDNY Engine 10. If so, I'm glad to see that not all the FDNY apparatus in the game is going to be modeled on the newest trucks out on the streets. Glad to see there will be an older seagrave with older lights etc. Gives more realistic reality.

By the name of image file (engine 10) I'm going to assume that will be FDNY Engine 10. If so, I'm glad to see that not all the FDNY apparatus in the game is going to be modeled on the newest trucks out on the streets. Glad to see there will be an older seagrave with older lights etc. Gives more realistic reality.

thats why i love this mod