Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

and the map download too for ny? because in the map file are some lamod filse

That may have something to do with it being an LA MOD submod.

as you probaly know i havent got any experience with mapping :wall: sorry :s

Haha no worries, a few people had mentioned they fancied it in earlier posts so I was sota hoping they'd pipe up :)

Guest djbacon93

To save complication just wait for version 2.1 ;)

Topics seem pretty quiet :(

Oh also, anyone got any experience with map making/editing, I'm looking for someone to help in that department :)

its that tired of waiting syndrome.

but. im still anticipating. i watch the topic and keep my two cents out :P

its that tired of waiting syndrome.

but. im still anticipating. i watch the topic and keep my two cents out :P

I know I really wanna release, but i really wanna add these new models, I'm going to say, if I haven't finished the updates to the FDNY before 2 weeks today you can expect a release :)

You've got the 2.1 beta haven't you? If so PM me an email adress and ill email the map in prog see what you can do :)

Ya, Check your Pm

Edit: Please direct all help questions to this forum please.

http://nysubmod.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/3665805-help

It keeps this forum a bit cleaner

Edited by RYAN433PK

I know I really wanna release, but i really wanna add these new models, I'm going to say, if I haven't finished the updates to the FDNY before 2 weeks today you can expect a release :)

Can't wait...I'm ready to play it. Did you upgrade the model of the nypd caprice in version 2? It looked like the back fenders were missing or something but I could be wrong.

To save complication just wait for version 2.1 ;)

Topics seem pretty quiet :(

Oh also, anyone got any experience with map making/editing, I'm looking for someone to help in that department :)

do you have any idea how to even open a map for a mod cause i dont and i knew i think i might be able to do something cool out cause i made my own stations for my mod

do you have any idea how to even open a map for a mod cause i dont and i knew i think i might be able to do something cool out cause i made my own stations for my mod

Yeah, but its not just like 'oh I'll create a station' you have to create virtual objects, and spawns etc. :)

Great ! I had been looking for something like this :D

thanks

If you go to the FDNY's website (http://www.nyc.gov/html/fdny/html/home2.shtml), you can see all the inside the FDNY videos. I wouldn't recommend the one on fire safety though, it's geared towards little kids, the fire marshals one is good though.

Dyson, Can you send me the map.

My email is in your inbox

Sorry I still haven't had very little time, I will though :)

Did you make a Marauder II cab yet with the new mini aerodynic lights yet? Just wonderin, not rushin'.

Also I've got a sweet looking new engine in game :D need a confident experienced UV skinner pretty urgently screens soon...

Update,

HAZMAT 1 is half way done as far as the body goes, still have to do all the objects for the roof and lights. As well as the minor details such as the grill, window border and such.

render1wd.jpg

highpolyrender2.jpg

Note that its still a W.I.P

Looks nice but i can't get why you do this for LA sub mod when there are same HAZMAT truck in LA